Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview (1546 Views)

... / Pzcussons Test/interview / Pzcussons Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview by j945: 11:25am On May 14, 2008
Hello Guys, I wrote the PZ ability test yesterday and i was given a result which read thus; Your performance in the numeric test revealed that you were better than 79% of the norm group while the verbal test revealed that you were better than the 58% of the norm group.Therefore, your performance has qualified you for the 2nd round of interview.
Please, i will like to know if it implies that i will not do the first round of interview and if so, what do i expect in the second round of interview. Your response is urgently required. Thanks.
Re: Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview by iyke199(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2008
@ J945, congratulations!

I think that ability test is their 1st interview stage. Anyway i'm in ur shoes too, I passed the test last week wednesday ( ie a week 2day). PLEASE fellow nairalanders we will need ur help. How is PZ second interview? What do we expect and how do we prepare? Pls those have done it before or probably working with PZ should let us know. I'm really passionate about PZ Cussons and will appreciate ur contributions.

Thanks, expecting to hear from you.

Re: Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview by xlad21(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2008
of course not, your result didnt read like that, you just showed which 1 you wanted seen,  guess they also showed you your real score other than the % you performed better in the norm group. no mind me jare, i performed better than 96% of norm group in the maths that was 26 correct out of 35, and better than 99% of norm group in english, that was just 39 correct out of 48, so dont be faint hearted those still to do it, they just need you to perform better than 50% of norm group in both, which amounts to 15 correct out of 35 in maths, and 33 correct out of 48 in english. as per your interview expectancy, just make sure you cut your hair if you are a guy, and wear a nice suit, the rest is not something you can learn in a day, its your personality and fluency in  spoken english. ciao guys. good luck all. by the way, i started work at coca cola NBC  today, contrary to what people think, the pay is really good, better than PZ sef, any way i go still interview finish with pz see wetin they go talk.
Re: Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview by ladiakins(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2008
@xlad21
pls wat is nbc package like? i worte d 2nd nbc test nd i am optimistic i'l get the job. i'm still on the pz recuitment 2.
Re: Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview by mogambe: 11:13am On May 15, 2008
@xlad21
congrats on ur career exploits. pls i need 2 know if u did the 2nd test at pen-cinema. i did but i have not heard from them. pls reply as soon as possible.how much is their pay per annum. grin
Re: Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview by xlad21(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2008
NBC package is around 1.79M, thats about almost 150 per month, after tax and pension of course it may come down to 125k. i started the graduate trainee assessment with you guys, but i, with around 20 others did only 1 test before being invited for interviews, so we skipped this second stage that you guys did. the main koko there sef, is that we are not taken as graduate trainees, more or less we are taken as 2nd level staff, assistant manager2 termed, resident market developers. they are starting 1 crazy new scheme and they need graduates urgently. most of you that will be taken soon, will be drafted into this too, while a relative few i suppose will be the graduate trainees. so any time you are invited for interviews, opt for the commercial department cos thats the department that will fast track you straight to this level. they desperately need guys i think. good luck chaps.
Re: Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview by ladiakins(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2008
@xlad21
thanks a lot for the info
GOD bless you
Re: Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview by lasisi(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2008
xlad21 thank you for the last post about nbc 5hrs interview please i would like you to shed more light on the second interview for those of us you ask to opt for commercial because i did as u recommended, thanks a million my e-mail address is jimohzz@yahoo.com wink grin
Re: Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview by xlad21(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2008
lasisi, dont worry, if you did the 1st interview well, the 2nd one is just formality.
i didnt even attend it. they called me and i wasnt in town. there next call was to pick up appointment letter.
goodluck
Re: Pzcussons 2nd Round Interview by mystie81(f): 7:09am On May 26, 2008
Hi, thanks for ur clarifications as regards the NBC offer. I have been called for the 2nd interview which is today. Pls if u have an idea, I would like to know what the job really intails.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Linkserve Is Recruiting! / Oando Plc Is Recruiting / Consolidated Breweries Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.