Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

P Square Donates 5 Million Naira To OJB - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square Donates 5 Million Naira To OJB (721 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P Square Donates 5 Million Naira To OJB by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2013
It seems all the targeted tweets, facebook messages and BBMs at music artistes like P-Square, Iyanya, Wizkid & more by fans on twitter calling on them to donate to the #SaveOJBJezreel Fund is paying off!
The Okoye brothers made up of P-Square and their manager/video director brother Jude “Engees” Okoye have just donated 5 Million Naira to the OJB Jezreel Kidney Transplant Donation Fund. The Okoye boys visited the producer’s Surulere, Lagos residence yesterday said to CruchONTV
Although Ojb hasn’t produced any song for us, he has in one way affected everybody ,the industry and Nigeria as a whole, we promise to visit every time as long as we are in the country, we are waiting for you to get back and your feet, because you will; you must produce a song for us

5 million Naira! That’s very generous of them!
Fresh off his flight from the UK Iyanya went straight to OJB Jezreel home last night & alongside his Triple MG crew donated 1 Million Naira to the fund! Don Jazzy was the first celebrity to give to the OJB Fund with a 1 Million Naira donation last week. Others who have donated are Mercy Johnson Okojie & Rugged Man.
So far the OJB Jezreel Transplant Fund has raised 9 Million Naira, he needs 15 Million Naira. We shouldn’t just wait on celebrities to donate, we can also contribute what we can no matter how little & even though we wouldn’t get any press for it.
Here are the account details: Account Name: BABATUNDE OKUNGBOWA, Bank: UBA, Account Number: 1015075120
- See more at: http://that1960chick.com/2013/06/28/p-square-brother-donate-5-million-naira-to-ojb-jezreel-transplant-fund-iyanya-don-jazzy-donate-1-million-naira-each/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=p-square-brother-donate-5-million-naira-to-ojb-jezreel-transplant-fund-iyanya-don-jazzy-donate-1-million-naira-each#sthash.mWmxF7WD.dpuf
Re: P Square Donates 5 Million Naira To OJB by redcliff: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
are you sure you guys are not using these news to promote ur blogs and increase traffic to it? I also heard dbanj dropped 7m, Wizkid dropped 3m,Ice prince 500k. Well, time would tell because the numbers are not just adding up at all.

d'banj=7m
Wizkid=3m
psquare=5m
inyanya=1m
Don jazzy=1m
to mention a few
Re: P Square Donates 5 Million Naira To OJB by Teeswift(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
What abt wizkid, Davido(tht calls himself olowo), 2face(Tubaba) etc? Kudos to u P'square and d rest.God bless u more.
Re: P Square Donates 5 Million Naira To OJB by redcliff: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tee swift: What abt wizkid, Davido(tht calls himself olowo), 2face(Tubaba) etc? Kudos to u P'square and d rest.God bless u more.

what about you My sister? what about you?
Re: P Square Donates 5 Million Naira To OJB by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Please, how much did this OJB give to Ngozi and Funke, when they had their own operation How much?
Re: P Square Donates 5 Million Naira To OJB by redcliff: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
ROSYL: Please, how much did this OJB give to Ngozi and Funke, when they had their own operation How much?

u need to stop spewing trash on here. Maybe you'l be more sensitive if it was a loved one in his position.
Re: P Square Donates 5 Million Naira To OJB by Teeswift(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
redcliff:

what about you My sister? what about you?

I dont need to advertise to u, i av the a/c details and av played my part by contributing d little i av into d acct but if i av enof like their colleagues in the industry, i knw i will do more better. Pls I'll advise u to do somtin effective and meaningful than criticizing those dat av somtin doing. Okay?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Pops World Most Expensive Champagne / Tinsel Actor, Chris Attoh Calls It Quits / Now That 2face Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.