Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils (47965 Views)

Asunder....(family Drama) / MI's Touching Piece for Murdered UNIPORT Students / Short Drama Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils by Debeloved87(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
I need a piece of drama or a playlet that i can teach pry 6 pupils for them to dramatise it on their Graduation day..anyone that has any playlet or short drama or that can quickly compose one should help me with it...thanks.
Re: I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils by Mynd44: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Do you intend to pay the author or it will be free?
Re: I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils by MaziOmenuko: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
You have to be a bit more specific on what exactly you want.

The theme, any moral lesson you target. I may have one for you, its a bit religiously inclined and could still pass as doing the right thing the right way to get the right result.

Reply if you're interested.
Re: I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils by Debeloved87(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: You have to be a bit more specific on what exactly you want.

The theme, any moral lesson you target. I may have one for you, its a bit religiously inclined and could still pass as doing the right thing the right way to get the right result.

Reply if you're interested.
am interested...it could be of religious but educative and also academically inclined
Re: I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils by Debeloved87(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mynd_44: Do you intend to pay the author or it will be free?
pay ke, abeg na free oo
Re: I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils by MaziOmenuko: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
This drama was neither created by me, nor written by me. I watched a group of kids act it once and it was good. The story line may not be wonderfully scripted, but the costumes and the energy those kids put into the drama made it a beauty to watch.

Ola and Her Missing Talent

A frustrated pupil will walk around, seeking solution to her dullness, unintelligence at school. She will stop at the stage, thinking aloud, and commenting on how she was sad about not being able to compete with her fellow students; taking last position, failing test and assignment and causing heart break for her parents on the process. She's going to be the main character. I will call her Ola.

Ola: (laments): why is my own different? Why must I be failing every term? Is Ada, musa and oby carrying 3 heads? Why should they be taking first position and I will keep taking last? Was I created on a Saturday or on a public holiday? (Continues lamentations, then switches to prayers) God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other children and adults of isreal. . .

She's joined by a friend who was passing by and got her attention. Its a friend from another school, or a cousin or whoever you want to use. I will call her Ugo.

Ugo: Ola, what is the problem? You look worried! Why the tears?

Ola tells her tale to Ugo, who seems touched but could not offer any tangible advice.

Both exits stage.

Next scene. . .

A coven of supposed witches are gathered around their grand-master. The master is seated on a chair holding a long cain. The witches move around in irregular patterns behind him, humming some indistinct tunes. (the costumes might help to drive down the point that they are witches)
At the front stage, few feet from the feet of the master, is a beautifully decorated gift. It could be anything wrapped with a fancy gift-wrap and a student’s graduation cap placed on top of it.

Ola enters stage, walks past the gift and it caught her attention. She moved closer to it and exclaimed, saying that this was her talent, the gift God had given her. How come it was laying fallow and un-used there. She sounds really excited and all the while, she acts like she is unaware of the witches and their master watching over the talent with a long-very-long cain.

Ola: (excited) Yess…this is my talent. No wonder I have been performing badly at school. This is where the talent God gave me has been all these while and I didn’t know.

She proceeds to take the talent and the master whipped her with the cain. It was so painful that she fell backwards. It was then she noticed the master and his coven of witches. But she acted like its her right to take her talent, so she moves for it again and was met with anther whip. She screamed out loud in pain and ran out of the stage. She came back shortly with Ugo, her friend. She begged ugo to help her get the talent, insisting that it was rightly hers. Ugo was obviously unaware of the master and his long cain, but when she got whipped on reaching for the talent, she screamed and ran out if the stage while ola follows suit. with every whip of the cain, comes thunderous laughs and jeers from the witches behind their master; laughing out hysterically while the master remains calm and alert.

Ola returns with her class teacher who came with her own cain. But upon being lashed by the master, she dropped her own cain and took off. Same thing happened when she brought her mum/dad, a fetish prayer warrior with red candles…(depending on the time and how many willing actors you have, you can include her village chief, and any other that may come to mind) but all actions were futile as they all where whipped and they abandoned her and flee.

Then the solution comes, with his suit and bible, with songs and boldness, he faced the master, unleashing verses of the bible; then the highpoint is him snatching the cain from the master and flogging him until he exits from the stage with his coven…

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils by Debeloved87(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: This drama was neither created by me, nor written by me. I watched a group of kids act it once and it was good. The story line may not be wonderfully scripted, but the costumes and the energy those kids put into the drama made it a beauty to watch.

Ola and Her Missing Talent

A frustrated pupil will walk around, seeking solution to her dullness, unintelligence at school. She will stop at the stage, thinking aloud, and commenting on how she was sad about not being able to compete with her fellow students; taking last position, failing test and assignment and causing heart break for her parents on the process. She's going to be the main character. I will call her Ola.

Ola: (laments): why is my own different? Why must I be failing every term? Is Ada, musa and oby carrying 3 heads? Why should they be taking first position and I will keep taking last? Was I created on a Saturday or on a public holiday? (Continues lamentations, then switches to prayers) God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other children and adults of isreal. . .

She's joined by a friend who was passing by and got her attention. Its a friend from another school, or a cousin or whoever you want to use. I will call her Ugo.

Ugo: Ola, what is the problem? You look worried! Why the tears?

Ola tells her tale to Ugo, who seems touched but could not offer any tangible advice.

Both exits stage.

Next scene. . .

A coven of supposed witches are gathered around their grand-master. The master is seated on a chair holding a long cain. The witches move around in irregular patterns behind him, humming some indistinct tunes. (the costumes might help to drive down the point that they are witches)
At the front stage, few feet from the feet of the master, is a beautifully decorated gift. It could be anything wrapped with a fancy gift-wrap and a student’s graduation cap placed on top of it.

Ola enters stage, walks past the gift and it caught her attention. She moved closer to it and exclaimed, saying that this was her talent, the gift God had given her. How come it was laying fallow and un-used there. She sounds really excited and all the while, she acts like she is unaware of the witches and their master watching over the talent with a long-very-long cain.

Ola: (excited) Yess…this is my talent. No wonder I have been performing badly at school. This is where the talent God gave me has been all these while and I didn’t know.

She proceeds to take the talent and the master whipped her with the cain. It was so painful that she fell backwards. It was then she noticed the master and his coven of witches. But she acted like its her right to take her talent, so she moves for it again and was met with anther whip. She screamed out loud in pain and ran out of the stage. She came back shortly with Ugo, her friend. She begged ugo to help her get the talent, insisting that it was rightly hers. Ugo was obviously unaware of the master and his long cain, but when she got whipped on reaching for the talent, she screamed and ran out if the stage while ola follows suit. with every whip of the cain, comes thunderous laughs and jeers from the witches behind their master; laughing out hysterically while the master remains calm and alert.

Ola returns with her class teacher who came with her own cain. But upon being lashed by the master, she dropped her own cain and took off. Same thing happened when she brought her mum/dad, a fetish prayer warrior with red candles…(depending on the time and how many willing actors you have, you can include her village chief, and any other that may come to mind) but all actions were futile as they all where whipped and they abandoned her and flee.

Then the solution comes, with his suit and bible, with songs and boldness, he faced the master, unleashing verses of the bible; then the highpoint is him snatching the cain from the master and flogging him until he exits from the stage with his coven…

wow this is awesome...thanks a bunch, am grateful
Re: I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils by MaziOmenuko: 3:08am On Jun 30, 2013
Debeloved87: wow this is awesome...thanks a bunch, am grateful

You're welcome cool
Re: I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils by EzePromoe: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2013
Nice one, Mazi
Re: I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils by zionema(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wow, please more

(1) (Reply)

Short Drama Script / The Diary / Oceanofpdf.com Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.