Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL (4454 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home / Video: Insurgents Flee In Multitude As Military Bombards Sambisa Stronhhold / Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL by ketoprofen(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2013
Ola Johnson: The rate some people are saying their names are not in the list is as if something is being shared. Ndi ewegi orun/ awon alaini se.

dont mutilate igbo language in my presence o, igbo wanna be. i choro iri awo, rie nke gbara agba
Re: Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL by Demdem(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
billante: When I support GEJ! I do it because my ultimate selfless interest is for the country to get better.......for example when I read a news of GEJ saying he has done so and so,like a Road or water project,without verifying d claim, I immediately wish its true because I know if it is, u and I(citizens) will benefit whether u are pro gej or not I also do this for fashola or aregbesola etc .....this shows genuine good interest for the country

But selfish critics like eko ile demdem nd co will when they read a story like that, immediately wishes and pray its not true and goes ahead to make sure it is not.....it shows dat person is not criticizing GEJ because he wants d country to be better but because he hates the man and selfishly supporting those dat are seeking to get in power.
grin

Dude, u are a complete joke. Where were u when demdem praised and encouraged the retardeen when light was improving? Now that it seems like Barth has taken it with him, u expect demdem not to put fire on his head eh?
Get this to u skull, when and if Demdem sees something positive from retardeen, I praise him. Afterall I was the first to do such for cassava bread and energy bulb initiative. What about his clamp down on evil boko? When he was calling them his brothers and sisters, demdem asked him to wipe them off. Only if he has listened earlier, the multitude that have died afterwards wouldn't have.
Demdem has no reasons whatsoever to hate the retardeen, he only hates the stupidity and foolishness he most times brings to governance.
Re: Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL by Demdem(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
gramci:

dummydummy I greet you. You can now see that the victory of evil over good can't survive the test of time. I strongly urge you and your cronies to repent cheesy

Gramdaft, there is no evil or good here. While many of u enjoy sucking the retardeen balls, peeps like me prefer to keep him on his toes. It's a choice. Enjoy urs. grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL by DaLover(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Demdem:
grin

Dude, u are a complete joke. Where were u when demdem praised and encouraged the retardeen when light was improving? Now that it seems like Barth has taken it with him, u expect demdem not to put fire on his head eh?
Get this to u skull, when and if Demdem sees something positive from retardeen, I praise him. Afterall I was the first to do such for cassava bread and energy bulb initiative. What about his clamp down on evil boko? When he was calling them his brothers and sisters, demdem asked him to wipe them off. Only if he has listened earlier, the multitude that have died afterwards wouldn't have.
Demdem has no reasons whatsoever to hate the retardeen, he only hates the stupidity and foolishness he most times brings to governance.
Such a sad case!
Re: Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL by sweetgala(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Yes oh! If we elected someone to preside over our country for 4 years, it is only RIGHT to support him all the way. Yes we can criticise the president and his team, but such criticisms should be CONSTRUCTIVE.

We also have to criticise him appropriately.
He is the custodian of Nigerian imperialism not a dictator with absolute power
Re: Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL by Demdem(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
DaLover:
Such a sad case!

And urs pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL by DaLover(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2013
After the subsidy issue when several anti GEJ forces teamed up to form the noise making 'remove GEJ' group, i warned them that they risk talking themselves into irrelevance, now everybody sees them as opportunist who will go to any low level to get themselves into power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. / To My Dearest Igbo And Yoruba, Without You Am Nobody / Nigeria’s External Debt Declines By 2%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.