Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How To Get Free Publicity On Radio.,tv & Newspaper - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Get Free Publicity On Radio.,tv & Newspaper (530 Views)

Do You Want To Advertise On Radio,tv Or Press? / Advertise Your Business On Radio, Tv, And Newspaper For Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Publicity On Radio.,tv & Newspaper by berryhill: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Do you know you can get free publicity on Radio.,TV and Newspaper? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Think of it this way.,every radio & Tv station and even Newspapers need hot News and if you provide them with hot news about your product/services or if you can convince them that your product or idea is right for Nigerians you will get free publicity.. I know by now you will be licking your lips and saying i need this information.. Think of it this way.,if you have a hot info product you can't make money unless you attract publicity to your business.. Uju Onyechere used this method.,AKIN ALABI.,RONALD NZIMORA and my humble self and it works.. I will give you an ebook that contain the Names of people you need to contact so that you can get your own share of free publicity.. Am talking about you appearing on moments with mo.,New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda.,appear on NTA.,STV.,SUN NEWSPAPER.,Cool fm etc.. Today am going to spoil you guys silly by handing over this 2 hot bonus to you and they are: 1..How to advertise to over 50,000 Nigerians for 1 week with just #4,000..i learnt this trick from a top Nigerian internet marketer and i've made over #70,000 using this method.. 2.How to get your Terminated adsense back or new one approved in less than 24hrs.. If you are serious about making serious cash then you need my ebook..with just #2,000 i'll hand over this incredible information to you.. For more info call Mayor on 0810-027-1279..

(1) (Reply)

Did U Need Trust Worthy And Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent / Lagosoffice.com Referral Program / New Arrivals- Cheap Built- In (4G) Gps Tablet 7 Inch Android 4.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.