Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,379 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Have Drug Addicts In My Cabinet – Borno Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Drug Addicts In My Cabinet – Borno Governor (563 Views)

I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President / Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari / Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Drug Addicts In My Cabinet – Borno Governor by Nosyke(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
I Have Drug Addicts In My Cabinet – Borno Governor

on June 28, 2013

All present at the inauguration of a 10-man committee on drug abuse at the council chambers of the Borno State Government House on Thursday were amazed, when Governor Kashim Shettima revealed that some of his cabinet members were drug addicts

The governor, who was reacting to an address by the state commander of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) when he said it was sad that drug abuse in Borno State has risen to an unprecedented level, cutting across age, s*x and various socio-economic backgrounds.

Governor Shettima, said most of the Boko Haram insurgents arrested were found with tramol and psychotropic drugs, adding that, some of the boxes included weapons, and drugs of various kinds.

It is recalled that the 10-man committee inaugurated by the governor was informed by his efforts to curb drug abuse in the state by complementing the efforts of the NDLEA in the fight against illicit drugs in Borno State.

While inaugurating the 10-man committee, Governor Shettima said apart from the second World war, nothing had taken human lives than drug abuse had, and as such the need to set-up a committee to check the menace in Borno State.

http:///UZ8PYhYaMB
Re: I Have Drug Addicts In My Cabinet – Borno Governor by Madawaki01(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kk
Re: I Have Drug Addicts In My Cabinet – Borno Governor by Alhshamz(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
What a shame, its unforturnate really
Re: I Have Drug Addicts In My Cabinet – Borno Governor by ikeyman00(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
@@@@

boko boys using drugs

hmm these fools must be fished out big time

(1) (Reply)

“oguta State Assembly Election Points The Way To What To Expect In 2015” / If The Presidential Poll Is Today.. / Soldiers, SSS Kill Suspected Terrorist In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.