Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Jonathan Conveys Warm Felicitations To Fashola At 50 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Conveys Warm Felicitations To Fashola At 50 (481 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Conveys Warm Felicitations To Fashola At 50 by vizboy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has felicitated
with Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Raji
Fashola (SAN) on the occasion of his 50th
birthday on Friday.

Jonathan conveyed warm felicitations to
the governor in a statement issued in
Abuja by his Special Adviser on Media and
Publicity, Dr Reubeen Abati.

The statement said the President prayed
God Almighty to grant Fashola many more
years of commendable service to the
people of Lagos and Nigeria.

The President said: “On behalf of my
family, the Government and people of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria, and on my
own behalf, I write to express warm
felicitations to you on the landmark
occasion of your 50th birthday.

“As you deservedly celebrate this glorious
day, it is my prayer that Almighty God will
continue to bless you with good health and
fulfillment in the many more years of
worthy service ahead of you.

“Happy birthday celebrations.”

Source informationng.com
Re: Jonathan Conveys Warm Felicitations To Fashola At 50 by vizboy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
happy bday to fashola
Re: Jonathan Conveys Warm Felicitations To Fashola At 50 by Kingslaw(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
H.B.D
Re: Jonathan Conveys Warm Felicitations To Fashola At 50 by Kingslaw(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
H.B.D mr. Fashola.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos As Petrol Stations Shut Down / Past Nigerian Leaders... Who Do You Prefer? / Lest We Forget: What Happened To The Man Who Wanted To Bomb Maku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.