Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Tonto Dike PROUDLY Posts Pictures Of Some WEED!!! #POKO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike PROUDLY Posts Pictures Of Some WEED!!! #POKO (1086 Views)

KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online / Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram / Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike PROUDLY Posts Pictures Of Some WEED!!! #POKO by Bebetter: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
SUUUuuuuuu*****[inhale]

Ok. The keyword here is proudly. Now i'll start off by saying, everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their time and their lives as adults, it's nobody's business to condemn or judge but......

TONTO!!! TONTO!!! TONTO!!! How many times did i call you hehn? after exhibiting weird behaviour on stage in london, in your mind the best next thing to do is post some weed pictures on your instagram!? cool

[img]http://2.bp..com/-VFoNOo7Kzrs/UcyEGAojP1I/AAAAAAABzcc/z2O1sXJ_e-s/s400/Untitled4.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6yKwbax_UBo/UcyFOOZ7DfI/AAAAAAABzcw/ufA9BM5ZK8o/s400/Untitled2.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-nd5k90CowvY/UcyGcQQ6a8I/AAAAAAABzdI/dJhVKOZyuIk/s1600/Untitled9.png[/img]

Haba! everybody knows that at least 50% of all our naija celebrities smoke weed but DUH! they dont publicize it! how are you gonna get corporate endorsements after this? are you thinking at all? ok meet me at the joint later, we'll talk about this further.. grin

*****[Exhale]
Re: Tonto Dike PROUDLY Posts Pictures Of Some WEED!!! #POKO by gluv01(f): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mttchheww... undecideda leopard cannot hide her spots for long. Didn't she testify that she quit smoking?
Just lazing around,displaying characters that are despised, others are achieving much, uche Jombo, Omotola, genevieve, Dami, omawunmi, iyanya...not to mention others.
Re: Tonto Dike PROUDLY Posts Pictures Of Some WEED!!! #POKO by Chanchit: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
I thought she said she stopped smoking after watching TB Jo' on tv..? Shediot.
Even tobacco companies won't want to be seen with her.
Re: Tonto Dike PROUDLY Posts Pictures Of Some WEED!!! #POKO by Bebetter: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Tonto Dike PROUDLY Posts Pictures Of Some WEED!!! #POKO by dBard: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
She really musta bin stoned outta her mind.. Check out d size of her pupils shocked cool
Re: Tonto Dike PROUDLY Posts Pictures Of Some WEED!!! #POKO by Beetwo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
wat sort of nonsense is dis? lawd hav mercy
Re: Tonto Dike PROUDLY Posts Pictures Of Some WEED!!! #POKO by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
tonto. how many times I call u..na only u do dat Sk tins...chop op. beware of jonesin...no go let eke catch u..

before I forget.....front page on my bleeping mind

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Wins The Best African Act At BET AWARDS 2013 / 50cent Wills Property To Charity After Son's Arrogance / Obafemi Martins Uses All Club Jerseys To Upholster Golden Dining Chairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.