Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

MBA Market Research - SURVEY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MBA Market Research - SURVEY (541 Views)

Market Research Survey For Service Providers And Requirers In Nigeria / Research Survey / Lautech Lagos Centre Mba Programme Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MBA Market Research - SURVEY by Creamberry: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dear Admin kiss and Friends,

I am doing a research for my thesis and am required to conduct a study to determine spontaneous customers' attitude in relation to how they perceive a new innovative brand as part of my thesis for the Department of Global Marketing at the Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis. I have decided to create a new innovative idea, on easy and convenient ready to drink alcoholic cocktail beverage in Cans, which can be enjoyed while hanging out with friends and family, by the poolside, party at the beach, clubs and pubs, hotels and restaurants and the most interesting part is that, it’s so much more affordable and pocket friendly. The answers should reflect your perceptions and expectations, regardless of whether you have already had experience with any current brand trend or not.

I will be happy if you participate in this survey and thus support my work. For completing the questionnaire you will need about 10minutes time. All data is anonymous and strictly confidential and is used only in the context of this study. Please click on the link below to respond to my survey.

https://enquete.unice.fr/index.php?sid=44969&lang=en

Thank you for your help!
Re: MBA Market Research - SURVEY by Creamberry: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Support my Research Project..Click on my link----> https://enquete.unice.fr/index.php?sid=44969&lang=en Please respond to my survey...

(1) (Reply)

2014 University Of Westminster International Postgraduate Scholarship / Fg Beg Lecturers To Return To Classroom / Kogi State University 2013 Admission Trend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.