Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Urgent Warning To All Facebook Users!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Urgent Warning To All Facebook Users!!!!!! (3817 Views)

Mother Of Missing Orekoya Children Weeps, Facebook Users Tackle Her [WATCH VIDEO / Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? / Urgent Warning To All Facebook Users! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Warning To All Facebook Users!!!!!! by modnd3(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
URGENT WARNING TO ALL FACEBOOK USERS!!!!!!

Friends be Careful…This is Serious…

Hackers are posting sexual videos and pictures on your walls!

You don’t see them, but your friends do, then it seems as if you posted it.

If you see any such garbage posted under my name, please let me know
because I didn’t post it!

Share this to Protect Yourself, Family and Friends!
- See more at: http://unclenaira.com/urgent-warning-to-all-facebook-users/#sthash.YIn9dKmT.N55kCgDs.dpuf

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Photos From Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown Sapele / Girl Faints After Korede Bello Winks At Her / Ladies Back-off!! Waconzy Leaks His Bathroom Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.