Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Carragher Says Chelsea Will Win Epl - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Carragher Says Chelsea Will Win Epl (424 Views)

TB Joshua Predict That English Premiership Side Chelsea Will Champions League / TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy / Petr Cech Out For A Month Says Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carragher Says Chelsea Will Win Epl by Coldplayz2(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ex-Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher believes
Chelsea will win this season’s Premier League.
The 35-year-old believes that the presence of Eden
Hazard and Juan Mata can give Jose Mourinho’s side
more depth and quality to win the Premier League.
“If I had to pick one side to win the league I would
pick Chelsea.
“I just think they are a very good team. You look at
last year and Luis Suarez, Gareth Bale and Robin van
Persie were the top three players, but numbers four
and five were Juan Mata and Eden Hazard – and they
could, this season, go on to be the best players in the
Premier League, Carragher told Skysports.”
Carragher also believes Manchester City should.... Read more www.www.allsoccerplanet.com/2013/06/28/carragher-chelsea-will-win-epl/

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea: Is Eto'o The Solution To The Blues' Attacking Woes? / Liverpool Host Man Utd In Another Anfield Thriller / Walcott To Miss The Rest Of The Season And The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.