Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Govt Officials Withdraw Support For Ojbdue To Misinformation On Funds Raised - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Govt Officials Withdraw Support For Ojbdue To Misinformation On Funds Raised (488 Views)

I Am Very Sorry Over Skiibii Death Misinformation- Manager,soro Soberekon / Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / Govt Officials Withdraw Support For OJB Due To Misinformation On Funds Raised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Govt Officials Withdraw Support For Ojbdue To Misinformation On Funds Raised by vosquare: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
There have been speculations that some
celebrities have been to see OJB and made some
donations. While it's true that the likes of Don
Jazzy, P-Square, Ruggedman, Mercy Johnson,
Iyanya, Julius Aguw have contributed, the other
names on the list that circulated today are 100% false. For instance, D'banj didn't give N7m, Wizkid
didn't give N3m and 2face didn't give N1.5m. Head of committee for the #SaveOJB fund, singer
Nomoreloss, says the hype and misinformation is
affecting efforts to raise the complete money OJB
needs for his treatment. See more tweets after the
cut...
Re: Govt Officials Withdraw Support For Ojbdue To Misinformation On Funds Raised by vosquare: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
more pcs

(1) (Reply)

"I Work Hard & I Can Enjoy My Money" - Wizkid Defends Replacing His N15million D / Funke Climbing Palm Tree / Juliet Ibrahim Apologizes For Casting Ojb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.