Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

An Actor Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Actor Dead (1571 Views)

Top actor dead; Ronke Oshodi Oke Mourns Sikiru Adeshina a.k.a Aragangudu - Pics / I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Actor Dead by ckz: 2:08pm On May 14, 2008
ONE OF Ghana’s finest actors, Kwame Owusu Ansah, yesterday died at the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital in Accra after sustaining serious injuries in a fatal accident on the Accra-Tema Motorway.

The actor, who also featured in many Nigerian movies, was said to have sustained serious head injuries and was first admitted to the Tema General Hospital in a critical condition from where he was referred to the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital.
He passed away around 4.00 pm on 1 may 2008.

may his soul rest in peace

Re: An Actor Dead by dominique(f): 7:41pm On May 15, 2008
so sad sad i've seen him in a couple of ghanian soaps. he'll be surely missed, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: An Actor Dead by marosky(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2008
It is a pity.I just watched his film a couple of weeks ago on African Magic.
Re: An Actor Dead by goodking1: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2008
so sad that the person you know just pass away like that, and to the families i will say sorry for the lost.

I wish that every one of us have this understanding that every man will one day join the train. but where are you going to after you join the train?

Heaven or Hell?

4 now the young man gone and that is forever.
Re: An Actor Dead by slygirl(f): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2008
what a sad news! any way, it's a price that every one must pay someday.
may his soul rest in peace.
Re: An Actor Dead by dre101(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2008
R.I.P brother. sad
My regards to Alade Aromire if you see him.
Re: An Actor Dead by spikedcylinder: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2008
dre101:

R.I.P brother. sad
My regards to Alade Aromire if you see him.

Lol!!!

Rip to the actor o.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Hotter? / Meet Dagrin Movie 'ghetto Dreamz' Casts and behind the scenes / Klutitude : Rock It Like The Celebs !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.