Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Another Music Producer Turned Singer.... Am Talking About Fliptyce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Music Producer Turned Singer.... Am Talking About Fliptyce (539 Views)

See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About / Chai!! See What Money Has Turned Singer Orezi Into (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Music Producer Turned Singer.... Am Talking About Fliptyce by TMAQ: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
producers aren’t satisfied with just laying beats for songs. They’ve gone on to having music material put out with their names on it. Just think the likes of Sarz (“Samba” feat. Wizkid), Maleek Berry (“The Matter”) and Masterkraft (“Egwu” feat. Flavour). Fast-rising producer Fliptyce is the behind the crafting of beats like P-Square’s “Chop my money”, May-D’s “Ile ijo” and more recently Dammy Krane’s “Ligali”. The talented producer has now decided to take it a step further, looking towards French house music producer and DJ David Guetta for inspiration.
He tells Hip Hop World “I’m working on my own album, the producer album. I am not singing, just going to make the beat like what David Guetta does. Then shoot videos in some parts of New York and Washington DC. The video is going to be dropping any moment from now. The video and audio the same day, so watch out for that!” Na wa ooooo shi singer's no go start 2 dey produce?
visit www.tmaqtalk..com to get more entertainment gist....

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Drags 2face, Wife To Court Over Wedding Pictures / Wizkid Replies His Critics On Buying A New Porsche / Watch Your Favorite TV Actors And Actresses On Nextspeel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.