Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / m (1544 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him / Be / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

m by musiwa24: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
g
Re: m by musiwa24: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: m by musiwa24: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
g
Re: m by musiwa24: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
d
Re: m by musiwa24: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
d
Re: m by musiwa24: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
.f
Re: m by musiwa24: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
no.
Re: m by musiwa24: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
h
Re: m by Maxymilliano(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
musiwa24: maxy: tinubu mother position is not iyaloja of lagos

from what i read online. only a king appoint iyaloja

Care to tell me what Tinubu's mother position was and who conferred the title on her from your book of wisdom.

cool
Re: m by Maxymilliano(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
musiwa24: they will kill the president of nigeria over such issue . go find out. stop posting such over the internet. nigeria is a very sensitive society.

What does this have to do with the topic
Re: m by musiwa24: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
g
Re: m by musiwa24: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
i
Re: m by musiwa24: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
to.
Re: m by musiwa24: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
do
Re: m by musiwa24: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
f
Re: m by musiwa24: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
f
Re: m by bokohalal(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
musiwa24:
you can see we are different from other nigerian. we dont even think the same way. not even understand them

what do you see this white people doing. ?

Musiwa, point of correction. It is you that is different from other Nigerians.
Re: m by musiwa24: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
h
Re: m by musiwa24: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
g
Re: m by musiwa24: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
ff
Re: m by musiwa24: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
g
Re: m by bokohalal(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
musiwa24: we are different as nigerian.. is china the same with italy to you.. are they black. If we are not different why did they bomb the united nation

Why does one portion of nigeria hold on to 65% of the country revenue while it generate less than 5% of that revenue.. if we were the same.. against the other..

budget

Why do the North get 65%
Western nigeria 15%
Eastern nigeria get 20

or do you think we get anything from the so call federal allocation for many years.. NO.. we hardly get any.

Why is the president of Nigeria name is Azikiwe(Igbo name) Jonathan Easterner Nigeria
Vice president (Northern Nigeria)
Speaker of the house (Northern nigeria)
Alechenu(igbo name) mark
Ike Ekweremadu(igbo name) Easterner Nigeria
Emeka Ihedioha(igbo name) Easterner Nigeria

Does that look normal to you. Only victim of discrimination know how it feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efE7aaafYAk

Does that look normal to you. Only victim of discrimination know how it feel.
corruption and people selling their soul to money.. not caring for other people..

I will assume you are northerner or easterner, and you dont want change because you want your people to continue to cheat..

Is it nice to have agreement and not keep your agreement. that is not fair..

i dont believe in discrimination. And I dont like people and I hate with passion people who believe in discrimination like you.

I dont like Northerners who believe the system most remain the same way it is now.. You can see me been against tinubu because his wife is in the senate and because of his personal interest he hate Yoruba people. We would never get to this point when Boko haram are going to blow people up.. if tinubu have done the right thing . Why are people in the senate if they dont do the right thing.

I am not about cheating people. You are.. So is your government and leadership.. I am person who have no respect for your senators or rep or governor or president.. they have all seen the satellite picture.. If you are not fair to others.. God will never been fair to you.

I been in fairness. You and others.. you stand for discrimination and cheating that is why you dont seen any wrong with it. The word of God says the heart of the wicked is so thick. Your heart is harden as a criminal that why you dont see been unfair to others as a good things.. I can imagine what your mentors are they most be politician who are criminal stealing from the people.

I will rather dish a friend than support wrong. You better go and ask about me.. People who know me, will tell you about me.. I not a saint dont get me wrong but in area of fairness and discrimination. I do not believe in it..

there are children look at the satellite pictures in Nigeria.. and you know how many of this young nigerian who have committed suicide already.

You had an agreement and you keep to the term of the agreement. It is not the business of the eastern or western or north to solve the whole problem of nigeria. Keep your agreement. Nobody should use religion as a means of doing wrong.

O boy!

(1) (Reply)

Ngige Sighted Inside The Senate Chambers / Reno Omokri:Mandela & the Desperation of the Nigerian Opposition Linked Media / POWER: Lagos Set To Deploy Nuclear Energy – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.