Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn (5536 Views)

Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile) / Federal College Of Education (sped) Ui Affiliated Putme Is Out. / Mefroc College(affliated To Unn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn by esamfor2(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2008
Hello nairalanders

I wish to pursue my B.Sc. programme on week-end basis. LASU SPTS, Ikorodu campus or Information Tech. Business School affiliated to UNN at Fadeyi.

I'll appreciate ur advices.

Cheers!
Re: Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn by victor4u(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2008
go for lasu part-time
Re: Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn by esamfor2(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2008
Thanks Victor, I really appreciate your advice.

I heard that the certificate issued by LASU SPTS would reflect Part-time or Week-end and graduates are not opportuned to go for NYSC, which is not like that in the case of ITBS of UNN.

Not only that, students of ITBS of UNN would have to write every 2nd semester exams in the main campus at Enugu, showing the approval by the University Senate.

Truely I know that LASU SPTS is well-recongnised in Lagos State, but in terms of cost, LASU SPTS is higher and considering my monthly income, I don't really think I could afford it. That's why I thought of Info. Tech. Bus Sch. of UNN at Fadeyi.

I'll further welcome your advices

Stay cool
Re: Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn by tokjohn: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2009
Please i would like to know when the Lasu Part time form for 2009/ 2010 will be out. Please any information about the result will be appreciated.

E :- tokjohn@yahoo.com

Tel :- 08050670142

PLEASE DO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE (LASU PARTTIME2009/2010) FORM

Thanks

John
Re: Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn by tokjohn: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2009
Please i would like to know when the Lasu Part time form for 2009/ 2010 will be out. Please any information about the result will be appreciated.

E :- tokjohn@yahoo.com

Tel :- 08050670142

PLEASE DO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE (LASU PARTTIME2009/2010) FORM

Thanks

John
Re: Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn by dammiejay: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2009
I have OND lower credit (bus admin) from MAPOLY 2007,but i couldnt get any university here in the south west that accepts lower credit,have checked the brochure and i found out that some schools in the north and east accept lower credit,like ESUTECH,ANATECH,JOS, and so on,but i dont know anyone there,can u please connect me wit some one that will help me into any of these schools.Or is there any way out here(south west)
Please help me,Direct entry is out already,
Re: Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn by magbukky: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2009
Anybody in house know about university of nigeria part time d amount of d form and how they run their program in lagos also if d form is available now please i want 2 know. u can reach me on dis line 08056819276 or bukky.abolaji@yahoo.com
Re: Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn by tayoone(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2010
anybody in the house dat know which of the part time university in lagos form on sale that i can register my direct entry. pls u can reach me on dis no. 08082788388

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission List / Post-utme News And Past Questions, All Schools. Where It All Started(vnti) / Scholarships And Educational Offers For Nigerians And Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.