Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Investment Opportunity In Pharmaceutical Coy. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investment Opportunity In Pharmaceutical Coy. (1180 Views)

Pharmaceutical Company On 1 Hectare Of Land @ Sango Ota N450m / ‎pharmaceutical Companies For Sale ‬ In Lagos & Imo, Nigeria / The Best Real Estate Investment Opportunity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Opportunity In Pharmaceutical Coy. by DaJunta(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2008
An ongoing pharmaceutical incorporated on 13th May 1994 to carry out manufacturing of pharmaceutical products as its principal activity. It also engages in importation of pharmaceutical raw materials and started commercial activities in January 1996. The company is situated @ Plot 61A, Independence layout, Enugu, Enugu state. The plant is equipped to produce oral liquid formulations & tablets. The facility can also embark on the production of capsules in future as the support facilities are available on site.

The Output of the company is put at about 1000litres of oral preparation per day & 6 - 8 million tablets per day. More output can be achieved if double shifts of 8hrs per shift is embarked upon. Their products are fully licensed by NAFDAC with NAFDAC reg nos. The premises has a land area of 1700sq meters and is also registered by pharmacist council of Nigeria as a pharmaceutical manufacturing premises.

Facilities on ground are
Oral drug preparation section
weighing area
packaging operation area
cloak rooms
storage area
quality control area
water treatment area
bottle storage room
bottle processing room
oven/bottle drying room
mixing room
blending room
tableting room

Nature of Offer:
As the facility is an ongoing concern, the new owner is expected to just walk in and continue production, using the same machineries, sales and distribution structure in place and maybe the same staff if he/she so desires.

The present owner is offering for a complete buy out including:
Name of company
land & buildings
machinery/ equipments
furniture/ fittings
registered trademarks/ name of all registered products
logo of company
company's goodwill.

This unique arrangement offers the new owner the benefit to start recovering his/her investment immidiately after the purchase is made.

The reason for sale is that the owner is relocating with his entire family to the United States.

ASKING PRICE IS SEVENTY MILLION NAIRA (N70,000,000)

For further details u could mail me with m_omagba@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Investment Opportunity In Pharmaceutical Coy. by MyPeace(f): 4:14pm On May 14, 2008
hi da junta, are u relocating to meet E, make l no finish am shaa. Good luck in advance wink
Re: Investment Opportunity In Pharmaceutical Coy. by DaJunta(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2008
MyPeace:

hi da junta, are u relocating to meet E, make l no finish am shaa. Good luck in advance wink

I aint relocating to meet E and tanx.
Re: Investment Opportunity In Pharmaceutical Coy. by BiafraBoy1: 11:35am On May 21, 2008
@Da junta,

I guess that price is negotiable & is it your company or do u have a
direct link with the owner?
Re: Investment Opportunity In Pharmaceutical Coy. by DaJunta(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2008
Biafra Boy:

@Da junta,

I guess that price is negotiable & is it your company or do u have a
direct link with the owner?

Yes, the price is negotiable & I have a direct link with the owner of the company.

There is an inventory of all the equipments on site and they are available for
inspection.
Re: Investment Opportunity In Pharmaceutical Coy. by 2Rich4U(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2008
junta - is this company still available? will the present owners be willing to share the financial records prior to purchase?

email me - dhuzzler@hotmail.com
Re: Investment Opportunity In Pharmaceutical Coy. by DaJunta(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2008
2Rich4U:

junta - is this company still available? will the present owners be willing to share the financial records prior to purchase?

email me - dhuzzler@hotmail.com

The company is still available and will mail u now.
Re: Investment Opportunity In Pharmaceutical Coy. by DaJunta(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
@2rich4u,

It's in ur mailbox now

(1) (Reply)

Nice,fully Furnished & Affordable Property To Let With Pictures / Ift Coop Estate By Papalanto Power Station @400,000 Per Plot, Offer Ends Soon / 650sqm At Fortune Garden Res. Scheme Alapere Ketu-la-11m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.