Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Is This The Era Of Madness ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This The Era Of Madness ? (905 Views)

Can Madness Be Heriditary? / Should The Title Dr. Remain Exclusive 4 Physicians In Dis Era Of Modern Medicine / Human Being Is Entitle To How Many Minutes Of Madness Per Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Era Of Madness ? by nelxsantos(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2013
As it stands now the rate at which my fellow country men/women have a mental problem increases each day, as if its some people's destiny per-say. the one that occur recently in my side, A tall good-looking dark-skin full grown man of about 31yrs jus went 'GAGA' and the worst part is that he can't even express himself verbally only he would put something down on the paper. lets leave the details, within 2 weeks of going mad, unfortunately he was found dead by road side wit patches of wounds on the skin, then after 3-going-to-4 days some payed labourer come and dispose of his remains to only God-knows where. RIP. my question now is. What causes this madness(as I can say in each month not less-than 2-3 God time-taken creature went down mentally): is it the kind food we eat or is it(its) end/time or people's attrocities/wickedness.
Re: Is This The Era Of Madness ? by princesa(f): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Last Weight-loss Control Programme You Ever Need, Grab It Now!!! / PUNCH: Towards Resolving Health Sector Crisis In Nigeria / Top 11 Health Foods Thatcan Kill You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.