Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Pls Pls Help Its Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Pls Help Its Urgent (547 Views)

Help!!!! Its Urgent / Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. / WORKPLACE Centre Its Urgent Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Pls Help Its Urgent by odagu1863: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2013
Pls Nairalanders
i recently got a job with a company. i Ђåvε bin offered appointment letter which i have signed and was scheduled to resume dį̸̸̨§ coming monday 1st of July. Jus yesday another company gave ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ another offer which is better than the former offer also to resume this monday 1st of july.
How best do i tell the first company that i will  longer work for them.
Pls constructive advice needed as soon as possible cos am to resume either of them on monday
Re: Pls Pls Help Its Urgent by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2013
odagu1863: Pls Nairalanders
i recently got a job with a company. i Ђåvε bin offered appointment letter which i have signed and was scheduled to resume dį̸̸̨§ coming monday 1st of July. Jus yesday another company gave ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ another offer which is better than the former offer also to resume this monday 1st of july.
How best do i tell the first company that i will  longer work for them.
Pls constructive advice needed as soon as possible cos am to resume either of them on monday
First of all, caculate you transportation fee, advantages you will from working with any of the company, working hour and how secure the job is

(1) (Reply)

I.T Attachment In Any Oil Company Within The Niger Delta Region In Nigeria / Customer Care Managers Needed / Event Managers And Marketers Wanted For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.