Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Entrepreneur Of The Day: Ebere Christopher Of Uniqueberry Hairs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Entrepreneur Of The Day: Ebere Christopher Of Uniqueberry Hairs (1126 Views)

Tala Oil Removes Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently / Xmas bonanza!!! 15% discount on all hairs...Best Hair Deals @ Maris Hairs... / Beautiful Peruvian And Brazilian Virgin Hairs At Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Entrepreneur Of The Day: Ebere Christopher Of Uniqueberry Hairs by amasha(f): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2013
Once Again, I welcome you to the Second Season of The Nigerian Entrepreneur of the Day on the amazing Spread Media Business Blog. Our Today’s Entrepreneur is a young lady whose job is to make Brides so beautiful on their wedding day. She’s so good at it and I know you will agree with me by the time you’re done with her Profile. According to Joan Crawford “I think that the most important thing a woman can have- next to talent, of course- is her hairdresser.” People, are you ready??
Let’s Meet Ebere Christopher of UniqueBerry Hairs.

Tell us! What’s your Story??
Its all about a desire born out of passion for excellence. A drive to impact lives and enhance beauty as much as I can in the society. I am Ebere Christopher a Graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. Following my graduation, I was over taken or to put succintly, I was deeply in love with a quest to become self reliant and hence harness my creative intuition. After my university education, I studied Trichology at Recare Hair Institute Makers of Gentle Touch Relaxer. Following my studies, I have sought various ways to implement the skills I have learnt.

I feel elated to say that success has smiled on me since then. I am a trained Hair technician and consultant. Having come this far, it has come rather natural to me that being an entrepreneur would grant me the freedom to go as far as I can although not without challenges. Being an entrepreneur is indeed a fulfilling way of life to me.

Full Names: Ebere Christopher

Date of Birth: 23rd December 1986

Education: Zoology; Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka

Hobbies: Traveling, and styling/ fashion

Name of Business: UniqueBerry Hairs.

Main Services of Business: Hair Consultant/Stylist

Target Clients: Brides, Models, Ladies in General

Location of Business: 112 Adetola Street Aguda, Surulere, Lagos

LET’S DIG DEEPER
Strengths: Been positive in all I do and I wear that smile that defies all odds.

What are the Initial Challenges you faced: Initially, it was to get my desired Customer base using the most affordable form of publicity.

Who is your Main Inspiration: Business: Toni and Guy Salon Personal – Ursula Stephen (Rihanna’s Hair stylist).

What makes you different from your Competitors? I work with your facial structure and looks and ensure you wear what suits you, not what some other person wore.

Would your Business still be around in 5years?? In the next 5years UNIQUEBERRY would traverse beyond the borders of this country to places beyond.

Know more at The Spread Media Business Blog: http://www.spreadmediang.com/nigerian-enterpreneur-day-christopher-ebere-uniqueberry-hairs/

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: 10 Secret Facts About Hair And Nails / Just Because Your Pregnant Doesnt Mean You Should Be Boring Fashion-wise!! / Christian Weddings Today!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.