Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How (1319 Views)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 13th Febuary 2016 Current Nigerian Jobs - Apply Now / Gtbank Fresh Graduate Executive Trainee .latest Nigerian Jobs 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by Winsletdc: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
A plan is ongoing 2setup a system 2giv ova 10,000 nigerians employment and your opinion is needed for decision making. Quoting Tremayne Curtis, owner of jobmating.com
We have to find a way to take care of our own rather than waiting for the government. I have a few ideas and i need every input for decision making. These are the options:
1. I created a social network for jobseekers (http://social.jobmating.com) with an integrated search system in which employers can search registered members and contact any type of candidate that matches their requirement like age, location, grade, discipline etc. Thereby cutting off recruiters who select candidates for employment using unfair methods.
2. Or should i create an online marketplace like Amazon.com, Ebay.com where jobseekers can setup their store like & display products from chief manufacturers or wholesellers from in and outside the country thereby making profits from sales and managing their own customer base. I can help with the manufacturers or wholesellers arrangement for products and delivering.
The question that might come to mind is how to avoid 419s from invading such opportunity?
I suggest i introduce "Escrow" services.
3. Or should i train jobseekers to setup blogs for themselves or commercially? And if they have problems executing a project for their clients, we step in invinsibly. With this jobseekers can earn averagely 20-25k from a single deal.
Which is the best option and why? Or if you have any other suggestion to get jobseekers off the street, pls mention it here.
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by Winsletdc: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
Comments are welcome
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by Winsletdc: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Great opportunity o!
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by magnificio(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
The 3 concepts 're gud cos they offer opportunities. The latter 2 gives a jobseeker entrepreneur skills...
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by magnificio(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
I'm most interested in no 3. Keep me updated pls
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by NaijaInfo21: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2013
magnificio: I'm most interested in no 3. Keep me updated pls
y did u choose no. 3? I mean its advantages...not just to u, but oda job seekers
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by magnificio(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
NaijaInfo21:
y did u choose no. 3? I mean its advantages...not just to u, but oda job seekers
advantages...self-employeability. It offers a skill(a) for those of us that dont have much of it...and exposure too to the formal labor sector...am i making sense?
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by NaijaInfo21: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
magnificio: advantages...self-employeability. It offers a skill(a) for those of us that dont have much of it...and exposure too to the formal labor sector...am i making sense?
yes you are making sense. Have you sent an email to http://support.jobmating.com? If you haven't, do dat now. Tremayne Curtis will assist you himself
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by Dasini: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
Am also interested in the third too,I feel it does not just make one an entrepreneur,it also gives u an avenue to give jobs to others.my e-mail is olawunidayo@gmail.com ,kindly send me a mail to know how to get this done.
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by NaijaInfo21: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dasini: Am also interested in the third too,I feel it does not just make one an entrepreneur,it also gives u an avenue to give jobs to others.my e-mail is olawunidayo@gmail.com ,kindly send me a mail to know how to get this done.
click http://support.jobmating.com? If you haven't, do dat now. Just send a message 4om der. Tremayne Curtis will assist you himself
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by Winsletdc: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2013
Thread updated 8:56am
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by Winsletdc: 1:45am On Jul 13, 2013
Thread update 1:50am
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by graciousamy: 5:42am On Jul 13, 2013
options 2 and 3 are more profitable
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by Winsletdc: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2013
gracious amy: options 2 and 3 are more profitable
IF u'll take one. wch will dat b and y?
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by iebanehita(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
As much as I am aware that Winsletdc and NaijaInfo21 are the same person, I would make my suggestion.

1. It is highly susceptible to scammers invasion. I hardly register with a jobsite and drop my CV there.

2. I prefer this Idea. With the idea of 'Escrow services', both the buyer and the seller are secured.

3. Don't agree totally with this. Its one thing to set up a blog and its another to commercialize it. Would you train us for a minimal fee on acquiring the requisite skill in executing projects, especially in the ICT field?
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by Winsletdc: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Gud try, bt u miss. anyways, curtis was trainging hundreds of jobseekers dat no. 3 here on nairaland & suddenly, he stopped. a couple of us wrote him @admin on his social netwuk jobmating.com. he wrote bak he was banned & d moderators wrote him dat such training has nutin 2do wit job vacancies. dats ow we all missed out. he promised 2do it on anoda platform 6ce last wk. bt im still yet 2hear 4om him
Re: Tremayne Curtis Is Trying To Create Near 10,000 Nigerian Jobs. Click To See How by Winsletdc: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
iebanehita: As much as I am aware that Winsletdc and NaijaInfo21 are the same person, I would make my suggestion.

1. It is highly susceptible to scammers invasion. I hardly register with a jobsite and drop my CV there.

2. I prefer this Idea. With the idea of 'Escrow services', both the buyer and the seller are secured.

3. Don't agree totally with this. Its one thing to set up a blog and its another to commercialize it. Would you train us for a minimal fee on acquiring the requisite skill in executing projects, especially in the ICT field?
IN addition 2wot av written minutes ago, dis is d guy profile link o. Tremayne Curtis

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Nigeria Brewery Recruits:human Resource Manager/hr Business Partner / Dragnet Oando Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.