Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Attracts A Man To A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Attracts A Man To A Woman (733 Views)

What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere / What Attracts You To A Particular Nairalander? / What Age Is Overdue For A Man To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Attracts A Man To A Woman by extraflyfineboy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
What exactly attracts a man to a woman? Although, we live in a society where men often pretend to like a woman which

might be for personal reasons, I will like to remind you that men are more sexual creatures than women. In as much as

a man will be drawn to the physical attributes of a woman like her physicality (body stature, lips, eyes, smile, boobs

etc) as the chemistry diminishes, a man will pay more attention to the inner qualities of a woman which goes a long

way to defining the relationship between the two of them.

On this topic, we will talk about both the internal and external features that attract a man to a woman.

INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL FACTORS THAT ATTRACTS A MAN TO A WOMAN.

1. Sexual Chemistry- Am starting with this because men are men, and this might likely be the first thing to come

into his mind. A man is most likely to be attracted to a woman with an awesome body structure. Am not saying this to

please or displease any one, am just saying how it is. Some men like slim girls, some fat ones, yet most men will

strive to resist a lady that has a sexual connection with them….it’s just chemistry.

A lady who knows body language techniques, will send a thousand signals to a man even without saying a word.

An yes, everyone loves sex, a lady who is not afraid to undertake sexual adventures will keep a man glued to her even

if he want to go.

2. Features and Attributes- I call this the accessories. A woman with killer eyes will attracts a man, better still,

a lady can melt the heart of a man if she has a wonderful smile. Men see women who smile a lot as the “happy ones”.

It’s like an unconscious signal telling a man he can talk to you without being embarrassed, you get? I you are the

type that is always sad, most men will see you as being insecure and that’s not what we want isn’t it?

Other “accessories” are; Beauty which is the natural ingredient, hygiene common!Do I have to tell you this? Self-Care,

Good Kisser, ummm this might be after he taste

...CONTINUE FROM SOURCE http://umehoma..com

(1) (Reply)

CAN U Slap Ur Mother / Nowadays Kids! / How To Treat In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.