Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke (20918 Views)

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) / Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!! / Jonathan Using My Nomination Form To Contest – Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by clint77ng: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2013
enigma_otr: Please, on what basis must the university be located in Otuoke?
Cos its educationally less developed. Bitter soul.
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by humpito(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2013
Phonon: Scientist?He should examine one of those lions that are starving in our zoos all over the country,then he is a scientist,sorry,zoologist.ZOOLOGY IS NOT REALLY SCIENCE.

I'm amazed at the level of ignorance displayed by some people on this forum. Why don't carry out a simple search on zoology and find out what it's all about before jumping into conclusion. Zoologists are pure scientists. One of the branches of Zoology is parasitology.
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by AZeD1(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I completely disagree with you. There's need to create more universities, whether privately or publicly owned. The data from JAMB shows that less than 40% of those who seek higher education are eventually taken due to lack of space.

While expanding the existing federal universities is part of the solution to the problem of assess, it should not preclude creation of additional federal universities.

And why should Anambra have a federal university and not Zamfara, Ekiti or Ebonyi? Do the people of Anambra have two heads?

The benefits of having a federal university in any locality is enormous- from job creation, more assess to higher education for locals, running of specialized programmes targetted at local problems,etc.

And who says these new universities will ever be closed down? These are federal universities for goodness sake. No matter the degree of financial crisis at the federal level, the last thing that'll be on the mind of any leader of this country will be closing down the only federal university in a state. These universities can only grow from strenght to strenght.

Also the existing universities are receiving special grants for expansion, consolidation and improved quality. But this is being done in phases.
No matter how you spin it, quality always beats quantity.
There are lots of unemployed graduates roaming the streets because they are unemployable and instead of championing the upgrading of current universities you are busy applauding mediocrity.
As for the job creation nonsense you wrote up there, if the current universities were any good, then the billions of naira spent by Nigerians to study outside the country would stay in Nigeria.
Do you know how much the FG spends on foreign scholarships?
As I said earlier, quality >>>>> quantity
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2013
YSTN is set for the CHANGE... Red Button Emergency Alert System and 5 mins combat Rescue shall commence in Abuja and Lagos Only...please broadcast to family and friends...get set to register your homes !!!...forward inquiries to corporate@ystnonline.com
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by Zonacom(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2013
Phonon: Scientist?He should examine one of those lions that are starving in our zoos all over the country,then he is a scientist,sorry,zoologist.ZOOLOGY IS NOT REALLY SCIENCE.

Ignorant post. What then is zoology? Some peeps are so daft.
For your information zoology is not just about animals in the zoo, infact it is rarely about them. Zoology studies all animal species. Botany and zoology both are the two main divisions of biology.
...and for all its worth, i'm not a zoologist but a microbiologist
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by HOTWATER(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2013
jmaine:

Please provide a source/reference of GEJ telling Nigerians he will be going for only a term . .

P:S === Do not answer me with any Northern Politician allegation

Please also ask him how many Fashola promised to do ?
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by SaintChukz(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2013
Hello Nairalanders... Happy sunday 2 u all...Pls like the main page and comment the name Louis offor on this link b4 Midnite 2day...http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=477536552339002&id=206670959425564&set=a.43076783701584.1073741831.206670959425564&refid=stream&_rdr#477538469005477. thanks as u do so b4 midnite ooh...!
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by IYANGBALI: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2013
Kamanda: I hope he did not mistake the liquid for KainKain.

Once a drunkard always a drunkard.
kai I dey craze walahi
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by eagleeye2: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2013
egift: Jonathan is not our father. He is a servant. The chief servant for that matter. That is why it is called "Civil Service". A truth our polititians only know during election season. So stop confusing yourself.

I may not call him your Father or anyone's Father, Jonathan is the Leader of this Nation (No matter how much we hate to admit that). He is the First citizen of Nigeria and as your leader you should at least respect him.
I do criticize JEG a lot, but I don't call him names, because I realise that is the Leader of Nigeria and invariably my Leader. All I can do is wait for 2015 and hope Nigeria elects a more worthy person. But so far, I have not seen any worthy contender.
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by eagleeye2: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2013
egift:
Your school fees need to be refunded.

FYI, all public official are "Civil SERVANTS". In fact Jonathan is the biggest/chief Servant.
I don't really know where you get this Idea of JEG being a CIVIL SERVANT.
for your information, JEG is a PUBLIC SERVANT and not a Civil Servant.
And as A PUBLIC SERVANT he is the President which makes him the Leader of all Nigerians and all that resides in Nigeria.
As a Leader he DESERVES your respect, even the Bible makes us understand that we should RESPECT THOSE IN AUTHORITY.
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by nig2change: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2013
No matter the opposition to his administration. This man is the best political officer doing his job without propaganda. The way you solve a state's problem is never same with the federal. Kudos Gej. Sure and steady
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by 2goodbobo(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2013
obainojazz: i think you need him more...*spits again*

Bros your spit no dey finish ne? Lol
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by Phonon: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2013
For all those still attacking me,I have apologised in a previous post so please move on with your lives.More important things lie ahead.
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by overkillR(f): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2013
Look who's calling someone clueless...SMH. Your use of English language is appalling! I'm very sure you're an undergraduate.

Get some education!

Nazirano: Let him b dere using d microscope, d next tin he will hear is d door of d lab & d university he is bin shut down due to ASUU strike. cluelez guy.
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by olowodaran(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2013
ASPchris: my bible says "honour your father so that your days may be long". The day he took over the mantle of leadership as the father of the nation, the day he becomes your father. Logically you may quote me wrong but biblically i am correct. Thanks
it is written honour your father not honour your president. Goodluck is a president not my father
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by eagleeye2: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2013
olowodaran: it is written honour your father not honour your president. Goodluck is a president not my father
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
Romans 13:1
This injuction includes your father.
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by eagleeye2: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2013
Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you.
Hebrews 13:17
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2013
A-ZeD:

There are lots of unemployed graduates roaming the streets because they are unemployable and instead of championing the upgrading of current universities you are busy applauding mediocrity.
As for the job creation nonsense you wrote up there, if the current universities were any good, then the billions of naira spent by Nigerians to study outside the country would stay in Nigeria.
The person who says the cup is half empty and the one who says its half full are all saying the same thing but from different perspective. Yes some Nigerians are studying abroad but majority of Nigerians still study in Nigeria. The fact as at today is that we dont even have enough space within the country to satisfy the demand for higher education. Consequently, establishment of private universities is a booming business today
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by obainojazz(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2013
2goodbobo:

Bros your spit no dey finish ne? Lol
*looks at his faces,resembles that of a goat....then spits on him and run*
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by egift(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2013
eagle,eye:

I may not call him your Father or anyone's Father, Jonathan is the Leader of this Nation (No matter how much we hate to admit that). He is the First citizen of Nigeria and as your leader you should at least respect him.
I do criticize JEG a lot, but I don't call him names, because I realise that is the Leader of Nigeria and invariably my Leader. All I can do is wait for 2015 and hope Nigeria elects a more worthy person. But so far, I have not seen any worthy contender.

I repeat Jonathan is not the FATHER of anyone here. So it is an insult to us to demand he be accorded "honour" like our father - so that our days will be long.

The poster that made that made that comment can start by apologizing to everyone here.

If you are advocating "respect", good. But respect is earned. Not demanded. As a Public SERVANT - we reserve the right as Nigeria to hire and fire him.

ASPchris: my bible says "honour your father so that your days may be long". The day he took over the mantle of leadership as the father of the nation, the day he becomes your father. Logically you may quote me wrong but biblically i am correct. Thanks

Here is the only guy who must "honour" him for his days to be long.
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by ochukoccna: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
angry
jmaine:

Please provide a source/reference of GEJ telling Nigerians he will be going for only a term . .

Search BBC's website which also carried the story then
Apart from the various local media outlets
Why do you think a six year single term tenure was his first initiative at governance? angry
jmaine:

Search BBC's website which also carried the story then
Apart from the various local media outlets
Why do you think a six year single term tenure was his first initiative at governance? angry
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by ochukoccna: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
A-ZeD:

Thanks man
You nailed it here
How many Nigerian universities i.e. state, federal and private met the minimum academic requirements to stand out?
Don't we cringe at the conditions in many of this glorified secondary schools? undecided
What is the use of an education that is dead on arrival ,outdated and deviod of critical thinking
Too bad Insincere
Sincere 9gerian:
The person who says the cup is half empty and the one who says its half full are all saying the same thing but from different perspective. Yes some Nigerians are studying abroad but majority of Nigerians still study in Nigeria. The fact as at today is that we dont even have enough space within the country to satisfy the demand for higher education. Consequently, establishment of private universities is a booming business today
believes as long as soaking garri fills your stomach,datz all undecided
Even if Kwashokior is the resultant effect of carbohydrate only nutrition cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by sova(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
BabaTony:
This is from jamb.
EDUCATIONALLY LESS DEVELOPED STATES (ELDS)Certain states are considered educationally less developed or disadvantaged. The following states are considered Educationally Less Developed or Disadvantaged States (ELDS): Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara. 

My point? Akwa ibom is not on that list

chai nt even one southwest state
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
nig2change: No matter the opposition to his administration. This man is the best political officer doing his job without propaganda(INSINCERE9GERIAN and HIS FELLOW RETARDED MONKEYS NKO?. The way you solve a state's problem is never same with the federal. Kudos Gej. Sure and steady

Oya hansa me
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by sova(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Zona.com:

Ignorant post. What then is zoology? Some peeps are so daft.
For your information zoology is not just about animals in the zoo, infact it is rarely about them. Zoology studies all animal species. Botany and zoology both are the two main divisions of biology.
...and for all its worth, i'm not a zoologist but a microbiologist
Plz tell im: presently in sm institutn, zoology is nw called AEB, animal nd environmental biology while botany is PSB plant science technology. dis ar both regarded as biological sciences. usin a microscope is part of dia instrumnt. free d president jo nd kiss d transformr.
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by egift(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
Q: Is President Jonathan A Scientist?

A: Yes he studied Fisheries and Zoology so he can become a Fish pond owner and a Zoo keeper.

Did I answer correctly?
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
clint77ng: Cos its educationally less developed. Bitter soul.
So otuoke is the only educationally less developed village in Bayelsa? Try again...
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by sportfeva(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please forget scientist, everyone who pass through a good secondary school must have had a first hand experience with that tool which I did and i am not a scientist. No hating just the hype op gave is too much.
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by clint77ng: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
enigma_otr:
So otuoke is the only educationally less developed village in Bayelsa? Try again...
He picked one out of many, if he decides to build fed. uni. in all LGAs of Bayelsa, na only una go still talk.
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by andydre: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogb5: Once a scientist always a scientist.
Gej should remember that his home state of beyelsa is still listed a an educationally disadvantaged state.

Only beyelsa and akwa ibom is on that list in the South and akwa ibom is fast leaving bayelsa behind.

He should do all to promote Education in his home state.

Always do yourself the favour of getting your facts right before pouring out incorrect facts on the internet.
Akwa Ibom state is not an ELDS. The ELDS are Bayelsa, Rivers and Cross River while in the South East, there is Ebonyi
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by ssii: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
Kamanda: I hope he did not mistake the liquid for KainKain.

Once a drunkard always a drunkard.
Please show respect to your president
Re: Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
ssii:
Please show respect to your president

Your President does not respect himself.
He does not respect his office.
He does not respect you.

He does not Give A Damn about you.

So.....He does not deserve respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway And The Churches - Joe Igbokwe / Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.