Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details (3279 Views)

Check UNN 2013/2014 1st Batch Admission List / Procedure To Check Your UNN 2013/2014 POST UTME Result. / University Of Nigeria Nsuka(unn) 2013/2014 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by edu4all: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made her either their first or second choice in the 2013 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
The screening will be conducted at the Nsukka campus of the University as follows:

DAY ONE
DATE: Thursday 18th July 2013

Morning Sesion
Faculty of Health Sciences & Technology
Faculty of Medical Sciences

Afternoon Session
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty of Physical Sciences
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine

DAY TWO
DATE: Friday 19th July 2013

Morning Sesion
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Environmental Studies (including all candidates who applied for Surveying & Geoinformatics)
Faculty of Law

Afternoon Session
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of the Social Sciences (including all candidates who applied for Public Admin. & Local Govt.)

ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
a) Eligible candidates should pay a processing fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) and obtain a scratch card for online pre-registration at any branch of
First Bank of Nigeria Plc,Diamond Bank Plc,Union Bank Plc, in the major cities of the Federation, and the University of Nigeria Micro-Finance Banks at Enugu and Nsukka.

b) Online Pre-registration commences on Monday, July 01, 2013 and ends on Friday, July 12, 2012. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.
With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2013/2014 Post-UTME screening form online at www.portal.unn.edu.ng.
Note: First choice Candidates must not scan any passport photograph on their forms. However, second choice should upload their passport photographs on their online application forms.

c) All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
i. A copy of ONLINE form duly completed;
ii. 2013/2014 JAMB slip;
iii. HB Pencil and Eraser.

No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Information on the Venues for the screening will be made available at the campus and on the University of Nigeria website, a day to the screening dates.

BLIND CANDIDATES
Blind candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise

Candidates may also visit the University of Nigeria website, www.unn.edu.ng, for this information.
The details of the Screening Exercise for Direct Entry candidates would be announced later.For those that stays afar and need Assistance in buying and filling the form can contact me via 081-6513-5701.
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by edu4all: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2013
Form is out on sale now
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by edu4all: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2013
Hi UNN jambites,
if you're too busy to get the scratch card, not to worry. With a service charge of N500 it will be done. Kindly text me your jamb reg no, faculty, department, and full name to 081-6513-5701 .it would also be registered and your form sent to your email to print out where ever you are.

Favour... always there to serve you even better.
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by vikispet(f): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2013
Pls d payment and screening exercise it is 2geda wit Direct Entry candidate
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by edu4all: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
vikispet: Pls d payment and screening exercise it is 2geda wit Direct Entry candidate

Direct entry is not on sales now.
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by Fukup(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
i scored 188 in jamb and i chose unn as my 1st and 2nd choice.pls i want to know if am eligible to apply for the post ume coz a friend said that am not bcoz of the courses i chose.i choosed dentistry in (1st choice) and vetenary medicine in(2nd choice).plz i need ur reply ASAP to knw if i'll buy the form or not.THANKS
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by Koko88(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2013
Fukup: i scored 188 in jamb and i chose unn as my 1st and 2nd choice.pls i want to know if am eligible to apply for the post ume coz a friend said that am not bcoz of the courses i chose.i choosed dentistry in (1st choice) and vetenary medicine in(2nd choice).plz i need ur reply ASAP to knw if i'll buy the form or not.THANKS

My name is koko, a student of University of Nigeria.
You can buy the form. Hurry because time is running out.
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by Koko88(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2013
For those of you that live far away and want to purchase the form. Help is at your door step. The form is now on sale. Candidates who scored 180 and above and made UNN first and/or second choice are qualified to write the post-utme. Call me now on 08066999392. Hurry!!!
Also call for past question purchase and booking of accomodation.
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by Fukup(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Koko88:

My name is Rukewe, a student of the faculty of Dentistry, college of Medicine, University of Nigeria.
You can buy the form. Hurry because time is running out.
thanks bro.would rush now to get the form.pls i would like to get your contact.if you dont mind.
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by luvissweet2f(f): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
vikispet: Pls d payment and screening exercise it is 2geda wit Direct Entry candidate
Madam, u r wanted @ d DE thread u opened months back. Come there let's share ideas. This thread is not for u.
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 05, 2013
If you have any questions to ask about UNN, drop it here and I wil attend to you
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 05, 2013
@UNN VOICE please I want to know if this strike will affect the post Utme exams.
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by edu4all: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2013
Wendii: @UNN VOICE please I want to know if this strike will affect the post Utme exams.

According to the ongoings in school I don't think the post ume is going to be affected by the strike...
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by Koko88(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2013
Fukup: thanks bro.would rush now to get the form.pls i would like to get your contact.if you dont mind.

You can contact me on 08066999392.

To other candidates, you have less than 7 days to get the scratch cards and to register online. Hurry!

NB: ASUU strike will not affect the post-utme screening.
@Mods, pls front page
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by blackdream: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
If you need the scratch card between saturday and sunday u can contact me..i have 5 cards for sale, especially if you are in abj...you can contact me on 08093926284
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2013
edu4all:

According to the ongoings in school I don't think the post ume is going to be affected by the strike...

Thanks @edu4all
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by happiiee: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2013
am happy, done wit ma p.ume registration, pls I'l like to knw aw true it is dat dey's normally tutorials b4 d p.ume and wen do u tink its advisable to be in nsukka
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by edu4all: 3:48am On Jul 07, 2013
happiiee: am happy, done wit ma p.ume registration, pls I'l like to knw aw true it is dat dey's normally tutorials b4 d p.ume and wen do u tink its advisable to be in nsukka
Yeah, there is normally tutorials b4 the post ume, but it is advisable to read the unn past question if you stay far. That would not guarantee your success thou, wish you all the best. For more info, or advice you can reach me 081-6513-5701.
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
Becareful of whom you contact or meet for any info or assistance concerning UNN. Some people are officialy given the chance to attend to people online and we usually bear the school's name, its an advice. No info or assistance is attatched with price. We stil have the scratch cards to give u at official price for ur pume registration.
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by olumbha(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
UNN VOICE: Becareful of whom you contact or meet for any info or assistance concerning UNN. Some people are officialy given the chance to attend to people online and we usually bear the school's name, its an advice. No info or assistance is attatched with price. Meet the official people on facebook with UNN VOICE or call 08023960959 for any genuine info, admission tips and assistance. We stil have the scratch cards to give u at official price for ur pume registration.

any info abt direct entry?
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by edu4all: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2013
olumbha:

any info abt direct entry?
info about D.E is not out for now. it would be out after August, that would be after the post ume examinations .
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by olumbha(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
edu4all:
info about D.E is not out for now. it would be out after August, that would be after the post ume examinations .

thank U veri much.. keep us updated..
Re: University Of Nigeria,nsukka [UNN] 2013/2014 Post UTME Form,registration Details by edu4all: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
olumbha:

thank U veri much.. keep us updated..
If you need help with admission you can reach me on 081-6513-5701 no matter you Jamb score there is still a way.

(1) (Reply)

Best University In Architecture / Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) / The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.