Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

If You Are Good At Doing Good Logos Please Contact Me.... - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / If You Are Good At Doing Good Logos Please Contact Me.... (805 Views)

Contact Me If You Have Cameral / Contact Me For Graphic Designs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Good At Doing Good Logos Please Contact Me.... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
I need someone that can draw or design a unique logo...
Re: If You Are Good At Doing Good Logos Please Contact Me.... by avosoft: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I need someone that can draw or design a unique logo...
what kind of logo do you need designed, and you should have ask this in the graphics board
Re: If You Are Good At Doing Good Logos Please Contact Me.... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
avosoft:
what kind of logo do you need designed, and you should have ask this in the graphics board

i asked the graphic board...no response......i need a logo and a background...has to be drawn....can you draw good?
Re: If You Are Good At Doing Good Logos Please Contact Me.... by decoslim(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
If you need a unique logo we've to take this to email: decoslim@gmail.com.

Or what do u think?
Re: If You Are Good At Doing Good Logos Please Contact Me.... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
deco_slim: If you need a unique logo we've to take this to email: decoslim@gmail.com.

Or what do u think?

ive emailed you..
Re: If You Are Good At Doing Good Logos Please Contact Me.... by databoy247(m): 6:02am On Jul 01, 2013
State you budget. Minimum i take for logo design is $50....i am an artiste grin
Re: If You Are Good At Doing Good Logos Please Contact Me.... by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2013
databoy247: State you budget. Minimum i take for logo design is $50....i am an artiste grin
whats ur email?
Re: If You Are Good At Doing Good Logos Please Contact Me.... by Ogbonnagba(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2013
you can learn how to do it yourself here"http://www.kachiblog.com/2011/12/how-to-design-ebook-cover-that-makes.html"

You can as well contact me if after reading the tutorial you still can't.
Thank you.
Re: If You Are Good At Doing Good Logos Please Contact Me.... by avosoft: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

i asked the graphic board...no response......i need a logo and a background...has to be drawn....can you draw good?

something like this, if not, give details, call me 08037058471 for more info

(1) (Reply)

...Think Big / Hd Digital Camcorder 4 Sale. N45k (now N28k) & 2gifts, / Get All Graphics ,3D Max, Maya, Adobe Packages Premium Video Tuts Here (100GB+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.