Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Learn How To Bake And Establish A Bakery - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Bake And Establish A Bakery (713 Views)

Abuja Residents Can Learn How To Bake And Decorate Cakes In 2 -4 weeks. / Learn How To Bake Cake + Fondant Icing In Abuja For Just #13,000 / Learn How To Bake In One Week In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Bake And Establish A Bakery by cindynolis(f): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bakery is one of the easy to establish business that yields a good profit. If you wana learn how to bake exotic bridal cake and sugar craft including embroidery and lacing technique or how to bake commercial cake,birthday cake and other event cake,how to decorate your cake;butter,royal and fondant icing technique,how to make bread,doughnut,buns,egg roll,shawarma,scotch bread,biscuits,chin chins,etc,the chance is here. We also offer home training just in case you are the busy type or its just your preference. For further information,contact uptown foods via email; uptownfoods@yahoo.com or nikynice4u@yahoo.com. You can also add up 292672CE,if you are on bbm or call 08054550304 or 07065351637

Re: Learn How To Bake And Establish A Bakery by caprisegao: 3:56am On Aug 29, 2013
Dear sir ,
We are supplier of bakery equipment from China, we can offer complete set of bakery equipment.Feel free to contact me and I will send you price list .
My email : sales01@shmooha.com
My tel: 0086-18001788503

(1) (Reply)

Ict Career Training Videos / Get African First Free Sms Website Portal Builder - O. Technologies (OTdesign) / Beauty Formulas U.K Products E.g Feminine Care,oral Hygiene, Skin Care, E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.