Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Y - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Y (1139 Views)

Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts / Nigerian Judges Are Corrupt. Will GEJ Probe Them? / 'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y by musiwa24: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
v

1 Like

Re: Y by Gudiza(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
cry
Re: Y by musiwa24: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
reli
Re: Y by Gudiza(m): 1:12am On Jun 30, 2013
Then why do they (bokos) target churches?
Re: Y by musiwa24: 3:41am On Jun 30, 2013
d
Re: Y by musiwa24: 3:43am On Jun 30, 2013
g
Re: Y by Gudiza(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2013
Alright, my bad.. I confess I did not even read the initial post before commenting cos I thought you were one of those 'boko' apologists trying to justify the unjustifyable. Sorry for misunderstanding.

The corruption problem goes beyond just the Judiciary (the last frontier of hope in a society) as you have rightly said, the Police etc, every facet of our lives have been eroded. Even the American system of Justice don't have the form you propose here but they are still centuries(y) ahead of us.

The kind you propose would help improve justice by allowing the judge exercise his powers freely, without pressure of corruption, but it won't help him be a 'better judge'.

The Perfect System of Justice, not obtainable anywhere in the world, is one in which the Judge is not even able to see the accused/ defendents! to know if they are male or female, rich or poor, black or white, so as to completely remove every emotional attachment.

Peace.
Re: Y by deda(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2013
Gudiza: Alright, my bad.. I confess I did not even read the initial post before commenting cos I thought you were one of those 'boko' apologists trying to justify the unjustifyable. Sorry for misunderstanding.

The corruption problem goes beyond just the Judiciary (the last frontier of hope in a society) as you have rightly said, the Police etc, every facet of our lives have been eroded. Even the American system of Justice don't have the form you propose here but they are still centuries(y) ahead of us.

The kind you propose would help improve justice by allowing the judge exercise his powers freely, without pressure of corruption, but it won't help him be a 'better judge'.

The Perfect System of Justice, not obtainable anywhere in the world, is one in which the Judge is not even able to see the accused/ defendents! to know if they are male or female, rich or poor, black or white, so as to completely remove every emotional attachment.

Peace.

For not reading the post bfor making that thrash comment of urs, u are simply a mumu
Re: Y by Gudiza(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
deda:
For not reading the post bfor making that thrash comment of urs, u are simply a mumu

I agree and own up. The title was kinda sensational.
Did u have to quote the whole post to not contibute?
Ode.
Re: Y by ikeyman00(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
musiwa24:
boko haram target churches because they are looking for people of some ethnics.

take for example yorubas go to church.. they get killed in the north etc, that what happen.

religion and ethnics play role in nigeria killing.

but judges in nigeria cant perform their role. look police in nigeria give criminal victim house address if you report a crime. the whole system as a problem.. every phase of life as gone corrupt

i will tell u wat actually happen; they bad belle from the west coast automatically presume the dead are Igbo; they take joy from these killing shocked

WHY?

However when they actually understand that their kins are the dead it becomes a Nigeria wahala

why
Re: Y by ikeyman00(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2013
hm shocked

(1) (Reply)

Police Parade Bishop Nwabueze Over Alleged Rape / Testicle Eating Fish Discovered In Sweden / Breaking News: Abu Sa’ad (aka Momodu) Shekau's Deputy Killed By Security Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.