Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Is Kidney Problem So Common Among Nigerians - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Kidney Problem So Common Among Nigerians (504 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant / The Not So Common Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Kidney Problem So Common Among Nigerians by jimcaddy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
I just want to use this medium to find out why kidney problem is becoming very common among Nigerians. Look at OJB for example.. And there are so many people who undergo dialysis daily or twice weekly, as the case maybe, just to survive.
Just go to LUTH and see for yourself, or better still go to the Dialysis Unit of Saint Nicholas Hospital in Lagos Island to see the number of people who practically queue to undergo dialysis.
I want a doctor in the house to shed more light on why it is this common in this part of the world, and how we can take precautionary measure to avert kidney problem.. Believe me, no one would like to go through a kidney problem. It is terrible.
Re: Why Is Kidney Problem So Common Among Nigerians by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
Your question is incomplete without asking why its common among men of middle age? Only in Nigeria an average human invest all his life on bottle thinking his enjoying life.
Re: Why Is Kidney Problem So Common Among Nigerians by lambvard: 12:27am On Jun 30, 2013
can any doctor be of help to d question?

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of YAWNING / Buy And Order Your Pure Coconut Oil. 07064749772, 08181042847. / What Happens During The Dying Process?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.