Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Facebook Can Benefit Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Facebook Can Benefit Your Business (611 Views)

How Facebook Can Help Your Business / How Your Business Can Benefit From The Cbn's Cashless Policy / Let Us Know What Benefit Your Business Can Give (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Facebook Can Benefit Your Business by scaler345: 12:13am On Jun 30, 2013
Most people use facebook to connect with their friends, schoolmates and associates, but have you considered employing facebook to benefit your business? Do you know that people make money using facebook? Have you been told that some smart people make their daily living on facebook?

While some smart people are making money doing what they enjoy, 98% of users are just wasting precious MB of data doing nonsense wasting their precious time. grin

Many people that creates facebook page just set it up and do nothing with it. If you are monetising facebook, then you need to make people want to visit your page frequently by giving them reasons to do so.

If you frequently update your page, make sure it is with interesting content, your wall post must be visually appealing, you need pictures, videos etc to attract people to your page - all these you can download online free.

Also, when people post their comments, make sure you respond and thank them for their feedback.
Likewise, whenever people ask questions on your wall, make sure you respond to their queries in timely fashion.

Facebook is a sure way to boost your business online and to improve your brand's image. The beauty of it is that it is FREE.

With billions of people using facebook, there is no excuse for you not to profit from them if you are smart.

Social media is the bomb right now.

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Can Benefit Your Business by wescoboy: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2013
Thank for the expo. Really helpful to me. Keep it up.
Re: How Facebook Can Benefit Your Business by NotNairalandi(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2013
Please how do I create my facebook page for my boutique business?
Re: How Facebook Can Benefit Your Business by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nairalandi: Please how do I create my facebook page for my boutique business?
send me a mail @ Mailorder42@gmail.com .......let's negotiate
Re: How Facebook Can Benefit Your Business by govaz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ineed your elp too,my email is=govazo@gmail.com
Re: How Facebook Can Benefit Your Business by scaler345: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2013
wescoboy: Thank for the expo. Really helpful to me. Keep it up.
You are welcome.
Re: How Facebook Can Benefit Your Business by scaler345: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2013
Nairalandi: Please how do I create my facebook page for my boutique business?
If you do your searches well, you will get most information you need online. To create a fan page is easy, getting fans is the main issue.
Re: How Facebook Can Benefit Your Business by FatBusyBee(f): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2013
for the past 2 years i have been using facebook to grow my clients business. this is one area many people do not look at when considering to expand their business. with facebook you can create a business page and grow your likes...the more likes you get, the more your page/product get exposed to facebook surfers especially to your friends.

getting people to like your page might not be that easy but if you do it the right way, you can bet people will like the page and that will be a good boost to your business.

if you need help with fb promotion call the no on my sig below...

(1) (Reply)

I Need Kerosine Truck Dealers To Supply Me 5000 Litres Of Kerosine In Ogijo / Urgent Request: 10units Of 30tons Trucks Needed " Pls Read Details / Problems With Shipping And Importing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.