Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Church Business In Nigeria: Perfect Business Model? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Business In Nigeria: Perfect Business Model? (781 Views)

Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed / Church Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Business In Nigeria: Perfect Business Model? by nora544: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2013
This young man took his time to visit a couple of churches in Lagos Nigeria and his discovery will stun you. He’s bold and daring, and I believe you’ll learn a thing or two from this video.He was at the Perfect Church owned and run by Dr Sign Fireman, Christ Embassy and House House Hold of God Church.

Press PLAY to watch and learn. Did I say to have fun also?

http://vimeo.com/31413008

http://vimeo.com/31413008

But it is not only about Dr Fireman it is also about an other called man of god Bishop Oyingbo.

You will hear that Dr Fireman will tell you that jesus was rich, please where in the bible i can read it that jesus was a rich man. I search but I don't find it.

I want to know why you say to your Pastors and Bishop ........ great man of God, did we realy know if this are realy great man of god.
Re: Church Business In Nigeria: Perfect Business Model? by Madawaki01(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2013
Na now u knw??i've seen a pastor who won a baba ijebu lottery nd used it to establish a church claimin he is investing.
Re: Church Business In Nigeria: Perfect Business Model? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2013
Church: A fraudulent Organisation in the hand of business tycoon; pastorpreneur
Re: Church Business In Nigeria: Perfect Business Model? by nora544: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2013
I get this from a friend, please watch it, it is unbelievable, what you will hear and see, since what time Jesus was rich like Dr. Fireman say. Dr Fireman ask the people in the church if they want a Bentley, did they realy know what a Bentley is. Is this the modern christian, is this what Jesus told us when he died for us on the cross.

Is this written in the bible.

I want to know where it was written in the bible that jesus was a rich man, please nairalanders tell me i want to know.
Re: Church Business In Nigeria: Perfect Business Model? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
Church is business organisation

(1) (Reply)

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / A Pastor Has Been Arrested For Deceiving His Congregation / Sins Of Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.