Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Please I Need Intention Of Ghuslu In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Please I Need Intention Of Ghuslu In Islam (908 Views)

Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Does Precum Calls For Taking Ghuslu Janabah / Is Buying $dollars And Keeping With The Intention Of Making Extra Money Okay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Intention Of Ghuslu In Islam by lambvard: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2013
Dear muslim brothers and sister, can any one tell me the intention i need to say when i want to convert an unbeliever to islam. Please kindly provide other ghuslu intention and process as well. Jazakumulah haira
Re: Please I Need Intention Of Ghuslu In Islam by deols(f): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2013
lambvard: Dear muslim brothers and sister, can any one tell me the intention i need to say when i want to convert an unbeliever to islam. Please kindly provide other ghuslu intention and process as well. Jazakumulah haira

Your intention is what you have in mind. You dont have to say anything.
Re: Please I Need Intention Of Ghuslu In Islam by miftaudeen(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
once you decide to observe guslu that is your intention
Re: Please I Need Intention Of Ghuslu In Islam by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2013
but the one whose hand Allah makes the person comes to Islam, does he/she have to say anything? is it necessary for a person who enters Islam make ghusl before observing any of the pillar after the shahadah that is the key used to enter Islam? what if it was time for salah or in the fasting 'day' time?

i thought Islam is you enter it and you are observing what is being observed starting from the point of entering? if your cloth or body is not defiled, all you have to do is make wudhu and join the rank for salah if there is no time to go for ghusl.

I am learning so i wanna hear from anyone who knows. and i dont think i wanna consult goggle on this on.
Re: Please I Need Intention Of Ghuslu In Islam by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2013
I found the below in the archive on nairaland. May Allah reward those who made the material easy for us here now. Amin.

)
Re: What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? by babs787(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2008

. . . .

Ghusl

Once the Shahadah has been pronounced the new convert becomes subject to the rules of Islam. If the new Muslim is an adult, male or female, Ghusl is obligatory to enable the person to perform his or her prayers. It is not permitted, when a person comes to announce his conversion, to ask him or her to go and perform Ghusl first; this means delaying his conversion, and no-one knows what may happen during this delay.

Abu Hanifah (r.a.) says that there is no obligation on the convert to perform Ghusl because Allah (s.w.t.) says:

"Say to the unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from unbelief), their past would be forgiven them, "(8:38).

Many people embraced Islam and the Prophet (s.A.w.) did not ask them to take a bath. When Amr Ibn al-'As accepted Islam, the Messenger of Allah said to him:

"Did you not know that Islam wipes away what happened before, and repentance wipes out what was before."

The explanation to this apparent contradiction is that Allah will forgive sins according to a person's rights. The obligation to perform Ghusl comes after conversion, to enable the new convert to offer his or her prayers. When Qays Ibn Asim accepted Islam, the Prophet (s.A.w.) asked him to take a bath.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Face To Face With Islam / Muslim Youth - The Struggle To Maintain The Islamic Personality / Popular Gospel Icon Ayefele still a christain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.