Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries For Sale . - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries For Sale . (988 Views)

Buy Your Laptop Batteries For HP, Dell, Acer, Sony Double Cells And Single Cells / Laptop Batteries For Sale / Used Car Batteries For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries For Sale . by samchide(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
INTRODUCING THE MEGA INVERTERS AND BATTERIES
NOW YOU CAN HAVE 24HOUR POWER SUPPLY
WITHOUT INTERUPTION IN JUST A FEW MINUTES

Dear friend
Do you experience power interruption that you can’t watch your favorite TV program, football match, Jerseylicious , kim Kardishian show etc., or spend a lot of money on buying gas/fuel for your generator set , do you spend unbudgeted amount of money in servicing your generator set in respective of the poor generators that are been imported that does not last and also have a guarantee . Yea I believe you want a less free stress of not going to on your generator set or calling your security personnel to turn on the generator for you even at midnight, and the noise that comes with it that you can’t even have a nice good sleep.
I remember vividly the pain and agony I went true each night the power supply is been interrupted, the noise of the generator from mine and that of my neighbor’s sometimes I do pretend everything was alright

POWER SUPPLY IF YOU WERE HUMAN I WILL ACCUMULATE YOUR POWER

Now it is a small wonder why I wage a personal crusade against the poor power supply to this day. The sleepless night, the noise, the interruption even when I have very important visitors, queuing for hours just to get some liters of fuel, spending most of my income on fuel not been able possible to finish up some of my project, my little nephew can’t even watch Tv whenever his favorite program is on air all this left an habitual routine that left an indelible and a disturbing effect on the psyche.
So I decided to find a solution after all the research, buying books and making contacts, traveling to other countries meeting experts and manufacturers in achieving success.

I DID IT!

Yes the solution came INVERTERS AND BATTERIES no more fear of poor power supply , no more regular buying of fuel in fact I have saved a lot of money and invested in something good , No key starting, No pulling to start, no change over , no continue refilling of my Generator, no monthly servicing . Automatic micro seconds power supply whenever PHCN power supply interrupts , say good bye to noise, good bye to diesel and petrol , good bye to power interruption , good bye to generator sets

Now the reason I am telling you this is NO because I want to impress you but to IMPRESS UPON YOU that irregular power supply can be total eliminated without having to spend huge amount of money because I have already done that for you
I want you to know that with little planning you can actually achieve 24hours of uninterrupted power failure? A lot of people have benefited already, their only regrets was that they should have done this earlier or have someone enlighten them on how to go about it. Yea don’t be a novice or left out to this awesome opportunity.

CLICK ON THE INVERTER PRICE LIST BELOW TO GET THE GOOD AND AFFORDABLE PRICE THANKS

Buy now Online inverter and batteries made from India, which will give you 10hrs power back up and power depending on the load and usage. We supply and install in the 36 States and across the Nation.

To make purchase of any of our products please kindly CALL NOW: 08036028085
WE ARE OBLIGED TO SERVE YOU BETTER
For further inquiries call
Swift technology
Modupe house 11 ,Ashabi cole street off lateef Jakande Ikeja
Lagos

Re: BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries For Sale . by samchide(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
INTRODUCING THE MEGA INVERTERS AND BATTERIES
NOW YOU CAN HAVE 24HOUR POWER SUPPLY
WITHOUT INTERRUPTION IN JUST A FEW MINUTES

call 08036028085

Re: BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries For Sale . by DONFASZY(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2013
We can assist with Clearing Personal Effects

We pick up Inverters and battery from Eaton powerware
We offer Import and Export Customs Clearance
and Door Step Delivery to and From Nigeria and
haulage
We offer Door to Door Service from any were on
this Earth to any delivery point in Nigeria
Pls ask for our cheap Charges and quotation
Pls call the hotline 24hr 08023958005,
Email quote request to
Operations
Skynetfas@gmail.com
Door delivery and haulage
Skynetfascargoagency@yahoo.ca
Imports
Skynetfascargoagency@gmail.com
Export
Skynetfas@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
Re: BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries For Sale . by samchide(m): 12:40am On Aug 10, 2013
still available
Re: BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries For Sale . by samchide(m): 12:42am On Aug 10, 2013
still available
Re: BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries For Sale . by samchide(m): 1:19am On Aug 20, 2013
still available call now 08036028085 or email xsamchide@gmail.com thanks
Re: BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries For Sale . by samchide(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
still available
Re: BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries For Sale . by samchide(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
still available

(1) (Reply)

Power Your Filling Station In Nigeria @ A Fraction Of Current Diesel/fuel Cost / Fast Printing / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.