Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead (36601 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / Late Sen. Pius Ewherido To Be Buried On Friday / Senator Representing Delta Central-Senator Puis Ewherido is dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead by texazzpete(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
obadiah777: WELL DAYUMMMMM. I GUESS HE GOT GOOD GENES

No. YOU have got bad eyes. How can you be trying to guess someone's age from a heavily airbrushed photo?
Re: Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
texazzpete:

No. YOU have got bad eyes. How can you be trying to guess someone's age from a heavily airbrushed photo?
I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING AT THE FEATURES. STILL SOLID AND FIRM. NO SAGGING BAGGING AND DRAGGING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN wink
Re: Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead by dkingsman4real(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
Only people that don't understand Nigeria politics expresses shock at such NEWS. they are so involve with so many and too many things all in the name of politicking . Well , as human, we feel for the family and not the politicians, they are all killers, so if they die, it should not make news.
Re: Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead by ccynwe: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
lilcutie8916: i work in the hotel he collapsed and of a fact he was with a prostitute.

Is the Hotel situated @ Area11-Garki?
Re: Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead by annetteneke: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2013
bestybee23: it is true. i was there when his younger nd closest sister was called this evening @ Dsc, where she was making her hair. she almost fainted. Rip senate

He doesn't have any sisters.
Re: Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead by annetteneke: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2013
Rooneyboy: Una see wetin TOTO cause

He left his wife's own for that of a prostitute.

That serves him right .

You ought to be ashamed of yourself to say serves him right to lose his life and leave behind 6 kids ranging from age 3 to 15. U weren't there when it happened. No one knows for certain if he was there alone or with a prostitute. What is certain here is that a man has lost his life, his 80 year old mother has lost a son, his young children have become fatherless and his young wife Doye is now a widow at 36 years! If u cannot show him or the family he has left behind any respect then its best to keep mute
Re: Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead by bestybee23(f): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
sylve11:

looks as if i knw u. cool

i dont think so dearie
Re: Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead by bestybee23(f): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
annetteneke:

He doesn't have any sisters.

are you serious
Re: Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead by andresia(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
bestybee23:

are you serious

Hiaaaan! Warri gals and lie lie. See as you expose urself?
Re: Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead by bestybee23(f): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2013
andresia:

Hiaaaan! Warri gals and lie lie. See as you expose urself?

hmmmmm i pity u, u think everyone is like u dat lies. a man definitely has relatives no matter what and am telling u his sisters (relatives) stay in dsc
Re: Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead by Gamesmart: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
blink182: you are the idiot, they are both urhobo men.

I-diot, so because they are from the same tribe, they are brothers?

I suggest your ignorant life check the dictionary for the meaning of "brother"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters / PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.