Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,844 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Download Top Ten Music Videos For June 2013 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Top Ten Music Videos For June 2013 (514 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Music Downloads For JUNE 2015 / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / Download Top Ten Nigerian Songs For June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Top Ten Music Videos For June 2013 by Nuriya: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
This month had some crazy videos didn’t it, P-Square came with Personally and all that M.J swaggu, Tiwa Savage made mountains move with Olorun Mi… and by mountains I mean tears from the eyes of big men. Then 2baba did something totally different with his Rainbow Video, featured Mrs. Idibia and some amazing clips from their wedding. That video will make you want to hold the person next to you and say I love you…Â If you are next to a nun please don’t do it bro. Ha yesss!!! It wasn’t all Ribena and Gold bars though, Mr. Tunde ednut came at us with this video nobody seemed to understand or agree with. There was a bath tub in the middle of a desert and he was laying in it… Fully clothed and then grown men were in the sand waving halleluyah… yes it sounds confusing but this things actually happened. Let me not waste anymore of your time, I’m going to list out the top 10 most in demand Nigerian Music videos for June 2013. Simply click on the title to get redirected to the respective pages for each video.

1. Personally- Psquare
2. Olorun Mi Tiwa Savage
3. .....

CONTINUE DOWNLOADING ON AUTHOR WEBSITE

(1) (Reply)

Dessyblingz Drops G-six / DJ Xclusive’s New Series Xclusive Is Not Human To Premiere Soon / Head Swell- Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.