Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? (3371 Views)

Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay / Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat / Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by obiem(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2008
It's been in the news for some time now but with this, i think the news may not be crap as thot initially. The handsome 34 year old British born actor who is part american/ jamaican may well be a gay! He is said to be dating a certain actor Luke MacFarlane who played scotty, a recurring gay character in the ABC family series '' Brothers and Sisters''. Blip shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by dtpchic(f): 4:17pm On May 15, 2008
JESUS!!!!!!!!!its a lie! cry cry my husband cry cry@poster,hw sure r u??
even if its true,its cos he has not met me wink
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by iice(f): 6:20pm On May 15, 2008
Even if he is gay, i still loff him kiss
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by ima1(f): 6:21pm On May 15, 2008
Come on people just because he is the cutest thing ever doesn't make him Gay. abeg leave my TV. Husband alone
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by ikamefa(f): 12:31am On May 16, 2008
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! @ iice hes gay? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

awwwwwwwwww! " grin "

he gay! he is gayyyyy! he is Gayyyyyyyyy! grin grin grin grin

@ twinny come to maxxy babayyyyyyyyyy!
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by Raymond88(m): 3:55am On May 16, 2008
My girlfriend loves this guy, wait till i tell her, now the time she spends droooling over him on TV would be spend with me. Haha!
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by savanaha: 4:00am On May 16, 2008
So he likes in the butt. Ha oh well the thing that makes him so sexxy are his intense eyes. They bore a hole through you it appears but I guess he was only boring holes in other mens butt. Well he is playing a role that involves prison. Though it is drama he might really like to drop the soap and alot, he like it in the butt.
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by Modups1(f): 10:25am On May 16, 2008
this rumour just wont go away  , am really beginning to suspect its true
wentworth, u've let most females round d world down  cry
still swoon when i awatch him on tv though

savanaha:

oh well the thing that makes him so sexxy are his intense eyes. They bore a hole through you quote]

so true

Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 16, 2008
when some chics dey search for bobo

na im some bobo's dey reduce available population

hissssssssss angry angry
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by ima1(f): 6:21pm On May 16, 2008
Can the so called poster of this Topic, prove that Wenthworth Miller is gay or is some stupid stipulation because you are jealous.
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by Dreloaded(f): 6:23pm On May 16, 2008
sources please
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by iice(f): 3:14am On May 17, 2008
ikamefa:

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! @ iice hes gay? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

awwwwwwwwww! " grin "

he gay! he is gayyyyy! he is Gayyyyyyyyy! grin grin grin grin

@ twinny come to maxxy babayyyyyyyyyy!

Twinny lol. . .why u dey happy? Because babes just dey drool for the bobo anyhow tongue
Don't you mean Lenny grin tongue grin grin
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by nkc(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2008
WEDA HE IS GAY OR NOT,,

HIS STILL D BEST, AND I EVEN LIKE HIM MORE, FOR OWNING UP grin grin grin
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by obiem(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2008
Ima1 its not a matter of sentiment here. TRUTH IS A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE LUV OR ADMIRE Miller, that doesnt make what is being said about him a lie. But hes been given a benefit of doubt to come out and disprove the claims. I will 4give u by referring to me as ''so called''. Don't be too SENTIMENTALLLLLLLL
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by ishaahamed(f): 7:30pm On May 17, 2008
ohh my God people in Africa are so mean,how can we even tkink about such things for some body that is having a girlfriend this is not evern matter i know its a lie, a big lie embarassed embarassed
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by ima1(f): 8:22am On May 18, 2008
obiem:

Ima1 its not a matter of sentiment here. TRUTH IS A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE LUV OR ADMIRE Miller, that doesnt make what is being said about him a lie. But hes been given a benefit of doubt to come out and disprove the claims. I will 4give u by referring to me as ''so called''. Don't be too SENTIMENTALLLLLLLL

All i said is if what you are saying is true provide your sources, n stop reading too much into thingz eh cuz i ain't got the time
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by obiem(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2008
www.tvshows.nu/Prison-Brreak-star-Wenthworth-Miller. I'm being misunderstood by people like Imah1, i REMEMBER SAYING INITIALLY THAT HE MAY WELL BE GAY AND NOT THAT HE IS GAY!!!! PLEASEEEEE LET ME DIE BEFORE AM BURIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by ishaahamed(f): 11:05pm On May 19, 2008
HE IS NOT A GAY, I SAID SO, angry angry angry AND PLEASE GIVE HIM A BREAK, AND HERE IS THE PIC OF HIM AND HIS BABE,

Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by ishaahamed(f): 11:18pm On May 19, 2008
oh i am so sad for this look at his face,,,,,,,,,, sad sad sad sad

Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by ima1(f): 5:18am On May 20, 2008
obiem:

www.tvshows.nu/Prison-Brreak-star-Wenthworth-Miller. I'm being misunderstood by people like Imah1, i REMEMBER SAYING INITIALLY THAT HE MAY WELL BE GAY AND NOT THAT HE IS GAY!!!! PLEASEEEEE LET ME DIE BEFORE AM BURIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All i said was provide sources, now was that too hard to understand. geez
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by Hairat007(f): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2009
nkc:

WEDA HE IS GAY OR NOT,,

HIS STILL D BEST, AND I EVEN LIKE HIM MORE, FOR OWNING UP grin grin grin

Guy i dey feeeeel u

any way like he said make una mind una own biz jealousy no go kill una

he is still d most handsome n still d best. lol wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2009
I seem to be the only person who isnt fazed by this guy.
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by Emad(f): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2009
tpia.:

I seem to be the only person who isnt fazed by this guy.

finallyyyyyyyyyy, some one who thinks like me

ouffffffffffffffff what a relief! kiss kiss
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by shayoor(f): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2009
Na wa ooooooo
Re: Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay? by MadMax1(f): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2009
He's a beauty, but there's not a straight bone in his body. Totally gay. Dating one of the cast on brothers and sisters. It isn't news na.

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce Is In A Hot Romance With TV Presenter, Labi Layori / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked The Casual Look? / See The Horrible Things Travis Scott Told Rihanna For Cheating On Him With Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.