Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Discovery Of The Century, “love Pills!” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discovery Of The Century, “love Pills!” (458 Views)

Shocking Discovery About NIV Bible. (a Must-read For True Believers) / The Dead Sea Scrolls — "The Greatest Manuscript Discovery Of All Times." / Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discovery Of The Century, “love Pills!” by Appswheel(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Over 3 decades, a group of young researchers have worked tirelessly to develop a capsule “Love Pills”. The pills are intended to boost the love Quotient in the society, to bridge the gap between Love and Hate. As you can see………..

………..Love is in short supply in our world. The demand for Love far outweighs it supply. The Economics Majors can help expansiate on the implication and effects of this development in the society. If possible, graphical illustrations on the supply-demand curve will the appreciated.

The drug is classified as Soft drug, other discoveries as this will be classified in the Soft drug Category.

In contrast to Hard drugs (Ganga), that ‘elevates’ it addicts to a High state where they can do the unthinkable, soft drugs will enable it users act in manners considered honorable and humane. The researchers put it like this, “it plants Care on the Eye, Mind and Soul”.

In the Nigerian context, this drug would be useful for….. I won’t like to mention names but permit me to mention the following category of people: reckless drivers, members of the house of representative and senate, the governors, Mr. president and his ministers, P.As……, husbands who flex their muscles on their wives….. The list is endless.

For some category mentioned above, the method of administering the drugs may require forcing it down their throats particularly members of the House of Assembly.

This discovery is for the future, as this article was borne out of my imagination.

In the meantime, there is an alternative capsule, it’s called the book of Life (the Bible), a tab (Chapter) of it per day will make a lot of difference to our world, our lives and society at Large.

All we need do is to live the words contained in this Book and share them with our family and friends.

My final words, I hope you enjoyed this piece and hope you will contribute your quota to the fight against the vices in our society. Together, we can make the world a better place.

1 Like

Re: Discovery Of The Century, “love Pills!” by Caleb15(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25
What a discography

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Turns Born Again / Iranian Pentecostal Pastor Released From Jail / The Importance Of Financial Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.