Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno (24180 Views)

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno / 52 Boko Haram Suspects Killed In Borno (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Ebidave001(m): 6:06am On Jul 01, 2013
Zilli: "He said the other arrested suspects, who seemed to be in stable condition, promised to take the JTF men to Bama to show them some of their members’ hide-outs." shocked

Ummm Mr officer, Mbok what happened to confidentiality? indeed other members will b patiently waitin. you can now clap hands for ursef #Welldone
my tot exactly.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Ebidave001(m): 6:10am On Jul 01, 2013
bjack02: indeed God is great
Indeed God is. He is awesome. He neva fails.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by toffinc: 6:17am On Jul 01, 2013
Our government is in action~~~Thank you
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by searay(m): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2013
Allahu AK(47 or49?)+ BAR
Islam is a religion of PEACE
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2013
Did I just read 50 SUSPECTS killed
Seriously, they killed SUSPECTS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SUSPECTS! shocked shocked shocked
This is serious! angry angry
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by mike404(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2013
ffo: We received an intelligence report that a high number of Boko Haram terrorists had regrouped and were residing and hiding in this ward. We mobilised our troops to the area, and on reaching the place, the suspects upon noticing our presence, began to chant ‘ALLAHU AKBAR God is Great) and started shooting sporadically at the JTF troops. We, therefore, had no option than to repel the attackers; we succeeded in shooting dead 10 terrorists.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Lateef9961(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2013
Brazil 3- 0 spain,
Jtf 0 - 50 boko haram.
Mama nkechi,bring me more kain kain and cuckd tail of da cow.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Lateef9961(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2013
Brazil 3- 0 spain,
Jtf 0 - 50 boko haram.
Mama nkechi,bring me more kain kain and cuckd tail of da cow. Fresh air jor
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2013
Ayatullah: 50 killed in a weekend and still counting?............And a lot of people on this thread are celebrating a massacre of their fellow citizens?........Fellow citizens, things could be done better do not let us give credit to this slaughter.

Before it degenerated to this, you hardly see Muslims condemn the actions of boko haram, now that we have this, Muslim sympathisers with boko haram are popping up their hypocritical heads speaking peace or semblance of it. They killed and maimed hundreds of innocents. All you Boko haram sympathisers should be watched as u guys are potential extremists yourselves if not silent members already.

1 Like

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by hotwax: 6:51am On Jul 01, 2013
Did I just read 50 SUSPECTS killed
Seriously, they killed SUSPECTS
SUSPECTS!
This is serious!

Yes! Suspects that shoot at the military. I thought gun is illegal in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by mike404(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2013
sambos994: Guess i'm not the only that smiled after reading this...
hehe grin YOU ARE SMILLING WHILE BUHARI IS BUSY THINKING ABOUT HIS NEXT LINE OF ACTION... GOD GO CATCH AM ONE DAY
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by mike404(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2013
king lawal85: . @mike I think stupidity runs in ur family, idiot. Wat makes u feel Tinibu and Buhari are their sponsors? Grow up fool
MUST YOU ALWAYS REASON WITH YOUR AN.US WERE YOU NOT THERE WHEN BUHARI AND TINUBU WERE SHOUTING FOR AMNESTY...ODE embarassed
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Sheyone(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2013
Omo,c confidence
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Samscofield: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2013
biafranqueen: I understand it does take time to heal and right here and now I pray that God will release any pain and hurt that you and others feel that we're caused by ignorant animals that believe violence is an option. When we forgive those that have wronged us it creates miracles in our own lives.
Respect to U biafiranqueen. One of the only true Nigerian, "and from the East for that matter" who is truely and genuinely interested in this entity called Nigeria. We sincerely need more of your type. God will give you the grace to sustain this crusade and we will all be the better for it.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by emmacity2: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2013
good speech i love dat. if Nigeria had been doing like dis in d country there will be know war or bombing church. pls let come together as one
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2013
Job well done! Destroy all those Boko Haram s-t-u-p-i-d b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2013
nijanigga:
You don't know anything yet, wait until Nigeria's population hit 400 million.Then you will see how they will popping from everywhere.You can see how Nigeria's population is growing out of control,baby factories in the east,go to police and military barracks and multitudes of almajiris;end products of lack of family planning.
Some of them are not even nigerians,they get people from niger and the likes
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Ferdinandu(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2013
After their torture, one of them died.
But, I don't see the reason why they should torture anyone to death when he has already been arrested.

1 Like

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2013
alutacontinua: Did I just read 50 SUSPECTS killed
Seriously, they killed SUSPECTS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SUSPECTS! shocked shocked shocked
This is serious! angry angry
Criminals are called suspects until proven guilty. They should be killed suspects or no supects
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2013
nijanigga:
You don't know anything yet, wait until Nigeria's population hit 400 million.Then you will see how they will popping from everywhere.You can see how Nigeria's population is growing out of control,baby factories in the east,go to police and military barracks and multitudes of almajiris;end products of lack of family planning.
Be optimistic for once in ur life
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2013
Ferdinandu: But, I don't see the reason why they should torture anyone to death when he has already been arrested.
I agree to that.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2013
Ferdinandu: But, I don't see the reason why they should torture anyone to death when he has already been arrested.

R u claiming human rights or what? The good thing is the bastard was killed ..if there r other means apart from torture,it is welcome..

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2013
R u claiming human rights or what? The good thing is the bastard was killed ..if there r other means apart from torture,it is welcome..

Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by CodeHouse: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2013
Na wao 30, 50, 200 Boko boys here and there, dem plenty gan o, dem no dey finish nii...ufffff!
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2013
Ayatullah: 50 killed in a weekend and still counting?............And a lot of people on this thread are celebrating a massacre of their fellow citizens?........Fellow citizens, things could be done better do not let us give credit to this slaughter.

What religion r u? U have any idea how many innocent people these boko boys have killed? I once had this beautiful friend,she was so beautiful,her body glitter than gold,tall,clean and crisp,fair in complexion.. If ur mind isn't blind,from that description, u shld be able to imagine that kind of beauty.. She was schooled in one of the best private university in the country if u a father,U shld know what it takes to educate a child.. At the end of her education,she decided to serve her fatherland.. U know what happened,these bastards called boko haram killed her like a chicken in Yobe state..what was her crime?beautiful innocent girl with a bright future.. Now U sit behind ur whatever to type sh!it here.. U r maddening... I support and welcome any form of death for boko haram members..
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by mightykay(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2013
A nursery 2 boy coming back from school in a danfo bus was reciting the school work, if my father is a President and my mother is a first lady, i will be a first son. if my father is a white man and my mother is a black woman, i will be an half cast. if man father is a king and my mother is a queen i will be a prince. the danfo driver shouted at the boy to stop cos he was disturbing him cos the boy directly sat behind the driver. the boy contiuned. angrily the danfo driver asked the boy if your father is a boko haram and your mother is a kidnapper what will you be? the boy answered ''i will be a danfo driver. Gud morning everybody
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by mike404(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2013
mightykay: A nursery 2 boy coming back from school in a danfo bus was reciting the school work, if my father is a President and my mother is a first lady, i will be a first son. if my father is a white man and my mother is a black woman, i will be an half cast. if man father is a king and my mother is a queen i will be a prince. the danfo driver shouted at the boy to stop cos he was disturbing him cos the boy directly sat behind the driver. the boy contiuned. angrily the danfo driver asked the boy if your father is a boko haram and your mother is a kidnapper what will you be? the boy answered ''i will be a danfo driver. Gud morning everybody
embarassed embarassed
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by tempest01(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2013
these soldiers wicked o...they delibrately left the bodies there, knowing that their coleagues and sympatiizers will come take them for burial. thats wat u get for habouring criminals....collateral damage.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by mekano1980: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2013
God almighty will continue to protect our Military JTF and Civilian JTF.Peace must return to this our country,wheather they like it or not.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by collynzo2(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2013
nijanigga:
our populations is much more than that, we need to do something about people giving birth to children they can't take care of.
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by coretechng(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2013
Nawa oo
Re: 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno by chi4ik(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2013
tongue a child dat says his mama no go sleep, him too will not sleep; JTF more grace to ur weapon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Monarch 'Progress-Never-Die' Struggling For His Life In Hospital(Pic / PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West / My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.