Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bloggers Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Help (510 Views)

Bloggers Help Me: Will Other Ads Affect Google Adsense Approval? / Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! / Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Help by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hell o guys please I have this issue with my blog site... I want all my posts to show on one page instead of the "new post" and "older post" links. Can't figure out how to do it. Any1 have an idea? Thanks.
Re: Bloggers Help by petersmith5544(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2013
Bloggers is a personal website or web page on which an individual records opinions, links to other sites, etc. on a regular basis.
Re: Bloggers Help by felixchip(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
When you Login to your blogger dashboard, go to settings, then, to posts and comments and go to show at most and ener 999999.

Done/
Re: Bloggers Help by akintayo1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
consider your audience before you do this, they will have to scroll eternity down to view your post.

And not many would have the patient to do that. Instead link your articles together, display related or recommended post at the end of the current post in view.

Or better still, have a side bar that display all your post titles if you most do that.

This way you can showcase more of your content.
Re: Bloggers Help by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
akintayo1: consider your audience before you do this, they will have to scroll eternity down to view your post.

And not many would have the patient to do that. Instead link your articles together, display related or recommended post at the end of the current post in view.

Or better still, have a side bar that display all your post titles if you most do that.

This way you can showcase more of your content.
Thanks Tayo... I have already considered that. Each post is displayed on a separate stand alone page. The only link between then is the "older posts" and "newer posts" button. I want all my posts to be displayed on a single home page, or at least 10 posts per page, not 1. Personally, I won't spend a second on a blog that requires me to keep clicking the older post link.
Re: Bloggers Help by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:29am On Jul 03, 2013
felixchip: When you Login to your blogger dashboard, go to settings, then, to posts and comments and go to show at most and ener 999999.

Done/
Thanks Felix... I think what you meant applies to an infinite number of posts being able to show on my homepage. For now the maximum number has been set to 7 but its only 1 post per page. As in every new post I make stands alone. U need to click the older post link to be able to see other posts.
I don't knw if u get what I mean. U can check d blog @ 9jafrikfashion..com. Its still very new and I don't want to go on posting if I can't fix dis issue. Meanwhile, thanks a lot.
Re: Bloggers Help by akintayo1(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2013
Have you deleted the blog? I followed the link you gave but "Blog not found".
Re: Bloggers Help by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
akintayo1: Have you deleted the blog? I followed the link you gave but "Blog not found".
Yes... Sometime last night I did.
I found a way thru d problem. Created a new blog with the same name and transferred all d posts to the new blog. I edited d template a lil bit b4 I posted. The blog is ok now.
Re: Bloggers Help by akintayo1(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Okay, bye.

(1) (Reply)

Best SEO Tips For Today / [Website Review] - You Are Your Toughest Client / Calling For Partners For Online Survey Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.