Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Please Advice My Friend - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Advice My Friend (614 Views)

What My Friend found In a 40gig HDD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice My Friend by Negro1: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hi all, I have a friend that asked for my advice on an issue, although I couldn't give him a satisfactory advice, I directed him to NL but he begged me to do it for him. So here comes:
The guy in question loves gadgets, softwares, apps games n all the techy stuff. Now he told me he wants to start his own technology company,(building gadgets,developing softwares n his only problem is, he can't write a line of code. I would have loved to teach him, but I'm not the 'techy guy'. Sometimes ago I adviced him to learn all dese geeky stuff, but it seems his school schedule won't permit him(We attend the same uni). nd he keeps complaining that online learning is crap. His only advantage is that he has a huge financial backing. Now he is confused because lots of articles on the web states tht its almost imposibble for someone without techy knowledge to start n run a tech company.

Left to me, I have tried to discourage him because i kinda agree with those articles. But he seems bent, and I think he can use any other advice u guys can offer.

Humn mods can u do me a favor? can u direct this post to where ppl will see it?

Thanks
Re: Please Advice My Friend by tobietticom(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hmm first of all, a lot of things have to be considered. How old is He and is he really serious about what he aims to do. Then if he is, believe me nothing is impossible for him to acquire. So I think you should encourage him and give him more moral support.

(1) (Reply)

Hyperbranched Polyester As Toughening Agent Of Epoxy Resin Systems Has Good Perf / Where Nokia Went Wrong! / Five Things You Must Do To Prepare For The End Of Blackberry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.