Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died (7810 Views)

Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet / Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by kufre2010: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
Dying Pope Admits Christianity is a Fraud
by Elroy Willis — April 1, 2005

http://truecongresspolitics./2008/10/28/dying-pope-admits-christianity-is-a-fraud/

VATICAN CITY (EAP) – In what appears to be a final act of admission or confession by Pope John Paul II on his death bed, the Holy Pontiff Maximus said yesterday that he wants to come clean and admitted that Christianity and the Roman Catholic Church are nothing more than a fraud that got out of hand caused by the greed of the church.

“I’ve felt guilty about it for the last 20 years, and it’s time that everyone else knows,” he confessed to two different archbishops inside the Vatican who visited his bedside during the past week.

“He told us to spread the word, and that he wishes the Vatican to sell off everything it owns to help feed the poor and destitute, just like Jesus said to do in Matthew 19:21,” said one of the archbishops who had second thoughts about revealing the truth, but decided to come clean following the lead of the sickly pope.

“I know it means the end of my job and faith, but I feel like honesty is the best policy,” he said.

The net worth of the Roman Catholic Church is reported to be nearly 40 billion dollars according to conservative estimates, and that will help to feed and clothe a lot of hungry and homeless people.

“Neither Jesus nor His Father or Mother Mary have stepped in to help cure me of my Parkinson’s disease, so I want part of the money made from selling off the Vatican treasures to go towards scientific research for an actual cure for the disease, not towards encouraging more people to utter useless prayers like I did,” the Pope said.

“This probably won’t go over very well with the faithful, and it might even cause a worldwide panic, but the truth should prevail in the end.”
About these ads
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
End shall never wonder

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by Ezechyglo: 1:12am On Jul 01, 2013
this is no news?? is this what u called confession... haba expectin somethin bigger than this. we are use to this i mean when we have seen 99 why on earth are we to be afraid of 100?
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by deeobserver209(m): 1:34am On Jul 01, 2013
Cheap publicity stunts

3 Likes

Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by Katier00(f): 1:37am On Jul 01, 2013
What
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by frederal(m): 2:18am On Jul 01, 2013
Rubbish! Christianity is not real, but they should do like Jesus (blessed be your name) in Mattew. Mind what u read; d hearts you make to astray, will be against you in judgement day.
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by Symphony007: 2:22am On Jul 01, 2013
Rubbish! I think there is something so magnificent and mythical about the catholic church that drives people to make things up. It's everywhere, angels and demons, the da vinci code, the holy grail. Etc....

2 Likes

Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by italo: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2013
Seriously. If the enemies can go to such ridiculous lengths and their follows be so willing to swallow any garbage they find that seems to ridicule the Church...

...it has to be God's one true Church as it says it is.

2 Likes

Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by shdemidemi(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2013
italo: Seriously. If the enemies can go to such ridiculous lengths and their follows be so willing to swallow any garbage they find that seems to ridicule the Church...

...it has to be God's one true Church as it says it is.

What do you mean by as He says it is?
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by italo: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2013
There is no "he" in my post.
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by shdemidemi(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2013
italo: There is no "he" in my post.

I chose not to use 'it'.

What do you mean by as it says it is?
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by italo: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2013
...As the Church says it is.
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by shdemidemi(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2013
italo: ...As the Church says it is.

Your church determines if it is the only true church or not?
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by italo: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2013
Let us not derail the thread too much, dear, so that we dont end up discussing the same thing on every thread on nairaland. The story in the OP is obviously fake and only worthy of being dismissed but if you want to discuss the identity of the Catholic Church, why not open another thread and vomit your frustration there.

I'll be willing to do the clean-up, not to worry.

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by shdemidemi(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
italo: Let us not derail the thread too much, dear, so that we dont end up discussing the same thing on every thread on nairaland. The story in the OP is obviously fake and only worthy of being dismissed but if you want to discuss the identity of the Catholic Church, why not open another thread and vomit your frustration there.

I'll be willing to do the clean-up, not to worry.

If you are sure about that, be my guest. Open the thread, I will sure like to gaze from your viewpoint.
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by italo: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
I dont usually open threads. Check my profile and you'll see that I have barely opened a thread all the years I have been on nairaland.

What would be my aim of opening a thread now on the identity of the Catholic?

Catholics already know it. Non-Catholic will not agree with it. I dont just do things aimlessly and without focus.
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by tobietticom(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
I'm weak. Suprised. *mouth zipped* this is so fake. FAKE and FAKE. Christ Be Our strength
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by shdemidemi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
When you are ready to open one for a concise discourse, Holla
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by italo: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
When I am ready to open a thread to discuss Christian matters, I will holla at christians, not an obstinate heretic who says that 'satan compiled the Bible under God's inpiration.'
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by shdemidemi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
italo: When I am ready to open a thread to discuss Christian matters, I will holla at christians, not an obstinate heretic who says that 'satan compiled the Bible under God's inpiration.'

I know your type, run as fast as you can.
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by italo: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
But I am still here with you, child of God.
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by truthislight: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
italo: When I am ready to open a thread to discuss Christian matters, I will holla at christians, not an obstinate heretic who says that 'satan compiled the Bible under God's inpiration.'

when DID HE SAY THAT ^ ?
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by loveroftruth: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
tobietti.com:
I'm weak. Suprised. *mouth zipped* this is so fake. FAKE and FAKE. Christ Be Our strength

What exactly is fake about the op ?

Is it the $40b ? Wealth of the RCC ?

Is it that the Pope (John paul) did not say that ?

Is it the web page that the original content is taken from ?

Is it the ID behind the op that is fake ?

Is it the "bishop that he told" that is fake ?

Care to educate us ?

Is RCC poor ?

Did Jesus ever told the rich young ruler to sell his property and give it to the poor ?

Is the op statement by the pope for the poor a bad suggestions ?

Do you care to explain what you think is fake ?

Will you please address this items i have posted and show evidence to the fact that the op is fake ?

We are waiting ?

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by shdemidemi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
truthislight:

when DID HE SAY THAT ^ ?

Help me ask him o
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
Lolaabokoku: End shall never wonder
grin grin grin

reveresed [wonder shall never end] grin grin
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
When am about to die i will tell you all what Christianity is... that na his opinion... grin grin
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by italo: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2013
truthislight:

when DID HE SAY THAT ^ ?

shdemidemi:

Help me ask him o
shdemidemi:

You are just a joke who is determined to perish by believing the wrong things. You have refused to answer any of my questions, yet you throw every random question at me. I have answered your question about this catholic of a thing. Be very careful when you even say catholic cos that means general, it is different from the devil's abode called Roman Catholic.

italo:

Thank you! I still refuse to believe you "2 gospels" heresy. There is only one gospel, one flock, one body.

Excuse me! Are you blind? Oh, I forgot you're a habitual liar.

So it was from the devil's abode that the Bible was compiled. Wonderful!

shdemidemi:

Don't get it twisted God uses the devil to achieve his plan, do you think what the serpent did at the garden was oblivious to God. If the devil knew killing Christ would have the effect it as, they would not have killed him. God used judas and the Romans to achieve the gift of grace. God can use the worse person on earth for his work.

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by italo: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2013
loveroftruth:

Is it the $40b ? Wealth of the RCC ?

Is it that the Pope (John paul) did not say that ?

Is it the web page that the original content is taken from ?

Is it the ID behind the op that is fake ?

Is it the "bishop that he told" that is fake ?

Care to educate us ?

Is RCC poor ?

Did Jesus ever told the rich young ruler to sell his property and give it to the poor ?

Is the op statement by the pope for the poor a bad suggestions ?

Do you care to explain what you think is fake ?

Will you please address this items i have posted and show evidence to the fact that the op is fake ?

We are waiting ?

Dont you get it?

The story is a lie.

Nothing like that ever happened.

It was fabricated.

In what language will you understand it?
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by shdemidemi(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2013
italo:

shdemidemi:

Don't get it twisted God uses the devil to achieve his plan, do you think what the serpent did at the garden was oblivious to God. If the devil knew killing Christ would have the effect it as, they would not have killed him. God used judas and the Romans to achieve the gift of grace. God can use the worse person on earth for his work.

Are you so blinded by the influence of the devil in the temple of God? How does this statement say satan compiled the bible?

You actually mentioned that you believe the bible is the word of God because your church say so... You also made it clear that since your church collated the bible, they are in the position of authority over what we know and call scriptures today. I refuted that claim by saying God can use any one, He can use the devil as well to achieve His will, in other words, no man can take the glory.

You are a stickler to falsehood thus you would perpetually twist anything to suit the apostasy and modernity practiced at your Roman Catholic. My argument was that even if Apostle Paul comes back to tell us something different from what as been written, he should be accursed, let alone your cult.
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by italo: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2013
shdemidemi:

Are you so blinded by the influence of the devil in the temple of God? How does this statement say satan compiled the bible?

You actually mentioned that you believe the bible is the word of God because your church say so... You also made it clear that since your church collated the bible, they are in the position of authority over what we know and call scriptures today. I refuted that claim by saying God can use any one, He can use the devil as well to achieve His will, in other words, no man can take the glory.

You are a stickler to falsehood thus you would perpetually twist anything to suit the apostasy and modernity practiced at your Roman Catholic. My argument was that even if Apostle Paul comes back to tell us something different from what as been written, he should be accursed, let alone your cult.

So the Bible wasnt compiled in the devil's abode anymore?

Tell us where it was compiled then.
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by shdemidemi(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2013
italo:

So the Bible wasnt compiled in the devil's abode anymore?

Tell us where it was compiled then.

Are you still blind?
Re: Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died by italo: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2013
No.

Where was the bible compiled? In the devil's abode or not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? / Religious Children Are Meaner Than Their Secular Counterparts, Study Finds / Free Thinking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.