Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet (41803 Views)

TB Joshua: This Is My Father, G.K Balogun. I Was A Baby When He Died (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) / How Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Died - Prophet I.o. Ogedegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by 360metrosports: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
The late Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, who died last week, had a premonition of his death.

He told a Christian minister recently that God had told him the date of his death and that he would not be physically present when one of his children would be getting married this month of August, urging the man of God to ensure he was present at the marriage ceremony to give spiritual guidance to his children.

Few months ago, Oba Sijuade also visited the Hour of Mercy Prayer Ministry, at Ojedeji Two, Moniya near Ibadan, to surrender his life to Jesus Christ and became a born again Christian.

These claims were revealed by the General Overseer of the Church, Prophet Muhideen Kasali, while ministering during the August monthly Night service, held at Ori-Oke Alaseyori, Moniya, at the weekend.

Kasali, who is blind, had earlier sang glowingly for over two hours in honour of the late Oba, recalling how Oba Sijuwade stormed the Church mountain and said he had come for the salvation of his soul, asking that the prophet pray for him.

Said Prophet Kasali: “His royal father the late Oba, with all his wealth and majesty, came to this mountain of Mercy to surrender his life to Jesus Christ for the salvation of his life.” Oba Sijuwade said he was doing so because God had revealed to him that he (Muhideen Kasali) is a true prophet of God. Prophet Kasali said afterwards that he prayed for the Ooni and God received him and handed a certificate to heaven to him and the angels were happy for his redemption.

Prophet Kasali who was addressing over ten thousand faithful on that night, explained that few weeks ago, late Oba Sijuwade called him into his palace at Ile-Ife, Osun State, and said God had revealed to him the date of his death.

Therefore, he (Prophet Kasali), should ‘spiritually search’ his palace and residence to discover whether there was anything unholy or ungodly there. “After I was conducted round, I told him everywhere was in order spiritually.

“Late Ooni told me that he was embarking on a journey very soon and I should take care of his family. At this point, I asked him about the marriage of his son coming up this month of August. He answered that he won’t be around to witness the marriage ceremony.

“On the day the late Ooni died, his spirit came to my residence at the Mount of Mercy, Moniya, at exactly 5:00 am and knocked my door. I woke my assistant, Bidemi, up after opening the door to ask if there was anybody asking for me. He said it was 5.00 am and nobody was looking for me. I asked spiritually and discovered it was the late Ooni that knocked the door to say goodbye.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/ooni-of-ifes-spirit-knocked-my-door-in.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by mecuzee(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bros you sabi lie!

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by kestolove95(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nigeria pastors don come again with dia lies

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Some one's lying again oooooo grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by VickyRotex(f): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmmm!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Sun re Oba Okunade Sijuwade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Rilwayne001: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
They are here again with their lies o. Bunch of comedians angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by oluwadare26(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
The guy below me is absolutely suffering from some disorders....

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by SaiBuharii: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yoruba people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by tobtap: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked ...nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by kennyman2000(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
soon, we'll have another pastor that'll say, oba sijuade carcass came to eat wit him..

Another will say, oba sijuade soul came to make use of his toilet..

Another one will say, oba sijuade ghost came to have form with his wife and jesus was happy about it cos that's a sign that oba sijuade will make heaven and his wife is pregnant and carrying a son that'll be named ''JESUS JUNIOR''

All politicians should come and be bowing before him for them to make heaven..

And there comes the BILLINGS...

Hmmmm... Smh for all these pastors..

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands joor..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by hakeem4(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Loooooool this prophet will be a better comedian than basket mouth ooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by RobinHez(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Chidexter(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pictures or adonbilivit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by deadZONE: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin grin lol......
the prophets head should be among the heads buried with the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by omonnakoda: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yes o I was taking a crap and he passed,he even helped me flush the toilet!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why didn't he appear when he was alive? Lies

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by tociano009(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by powerfulsettingz: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
i smell lies, so to go heaven now certificate most be involved? Na contract? Like someone always says gullible Nigerians

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Who be this?

The Ooni is like an Oracle and his palace cannot be without spiritual fortification. And I'm not talking about crucifixes, anointing oil and holy water.

Take care if his family indeed.

This is poverty speaking.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by sigiyaya(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Is Prophet Kasali a YORUBA man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Olacchris: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why u no tall before the event why now
Prophet need recognition
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by cycline404(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
lol
The Topic made me laugh...
They don start again

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Chidexter(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Prophet Kasali, sounds like a name given to a comedian.
No disrespect tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by delishpot: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by axeman10(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
What do these kinda prophets and politicians have in common?

Iro nla!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by fredoooooo: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Madman grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Dekatron(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na wa o

TOTAL B.S

why is it that this story sounds fool.ish?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by mbulela: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Shameless charlatans.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by ijoomo260: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
see faboo to sure, i beg pack well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.