Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Who Are The Oldest Nairalanders On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Oldest Nairalanders On Nairaland? (595 Views)

Thread For Indoor Nairalanders On Christmas Day / Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Oldest Nairalanders On Nairaland? by lemmings(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2013
hey,is it just me or has anyone else ever wondered who the oldest nairalander is?(apart from seun,of course). It would even be more interesting to know who the oldest are. i mean,is there any nairalander who has over '5 years and 6months' as his time online?It just hit me as i was looking at my own time online,which is not even close to a week.

So,why don't we try and determine who those legends of nairaland are. If you know any of them,do encourage them to come out and post; about how it was then,the changes and other stuff.
personally,i just wanna see the OLDEST nairalander.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Nairalanders On Nairaland? by modextus(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2013
undecided seun osewa?
Re: Who Are The Oldest Nairalanders On Nairaland? by lemmings(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2013
nah.. Apart from seun. Cos hez d founder of d site,so he'll definately have more online time. I'm talking about someone who registered on the site.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Nairalanders On Nairaland? by Merkki(f): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2013
Mukina2

Debosky

Mynd
Re: Who Are The Oldest Nairalanders On Nairaland? by lemmings(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki: Mukina2

Debosky

Mynd

Wow... How long have they been here? Since the begininng?

(1) (Reply)

Please Folks, Assist Me!! / Reasons Why You Enjoy " Nairaland" / ESUT Withdraws Degree Certificates Of Three ‘illiterate Graduates’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.