Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Never Let Anyone Take Away Your Dreams (don't You Dare) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Never Let Anyone Take Away Your Dreams (don't You Dare) (711 Views)

Laundry Business: A Way To Take Away Poverty Line. / 4 Sale ( Fairly Used Sawmill Engines At Take Away Price) / Food Take Away Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Let Anyone Take Away Your Dreams (don't You Dare) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2013
Hey, if you are like me you will have experienced resistance from those around you as you pursue your hopes and dreams.

Especially if like me those dreams evolve around building a succesful home based business and living a life of freedom.

It is sad to see so many people roll over and give up their ambitions and dreams because of the negativity that they experience from their friends and family and people around them who simply do not understand.

I believe in Dreams.

I believe in Adventures.

And I believe that you...whether you struggling to pay the bills, have never made a commission online, or have been at this a while and have experienced some success but not quite been able to quit your job to pursue it full time yet...

I believe that you can do this.

Because dreams are powerful and you should never let go of them.

Don't you dare give up on your dreams:

Http://www.mailorder42.

Here's to Dreams & Adventures in 2013!
Ikenna

P.S. This is what the power of Dreams and Adventures means to me:

Http://www.mailorder42.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Money Machine Revealed. / Examine These 7 Ways Of Getting Rich...which Works Best? / See How I Make N10,000 Weekly (guaranteed) From Football Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.