Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside (1077 Views)

Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues / Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by lumeviewscom: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2013

EACH time the wife of the President, Patience Jonathan, hits the road with her long motorcade, including bulletproof and bombproof limousines, or is having a whale of a time at an event, drivers and commuters who find themselves on her routes always have to live with the bitter experience of the encounter. As police empty the roads of traffic, forcing drivers to wait as her glamorous convoy drifts by, motorists are trapped in traffic for hours on end, while social and economic life of the affected community is brought to a halt abruptly.

SEE FULL STORY BELOW...
PATIENCE JONATHAN – A PAIN IN NIGERIA’S BACKSIDE
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Her head no correct.
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by ckkris: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Sharraappp!
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2013
ckkris: Sharraappp!
See this one! undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by Lordlexy: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2013
That has always been d pain of leadership witout d interest of d masses at heart. In as much as security is needed around her, there should always be a way of providing tat witout causing an untold hardship on d people. We like making reference to country like d United State when we make excuses but we never learn lessons on issues that bothers on d right of d citizens nd how our attendant actions nd inactions affects them. Leadership in Africa is a huge joke. Leadership base on appointment rather than election. God help us.
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by lumeviewscom: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Lordlexy: That has always been d pain of leadership witout d interest of d masses at heart. In as much as security is needed around her, there should always be a way of providing tat witout causing an untold hardship on d people. We like making reference to country like d United State when we make excuses but we never learn lessons on issues that bothers on d right of d citizens nd how our attendant actions nd inactions affects them. Leadership in Africa is a huge joke. Leadership base on appointment rather than election. God help us.

God will help only when the citizens start making a conscious change. God will not come from heaven to remove the first lady's excess'.
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2013
lumeviews.com:

God will help only when the citizens start making a conscious change. God will not come from heaven to remove the first lady's excess'.
I concur.
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by RoyalAssasin: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
I was in warri when she came. Stupid woman. That was how traffic was halted for hours and I missed my appointment.can't wait for her and her yeye husband to leave aso rock.
I liked Fashola's quote in the article. So on point. Someone has to tell this lunatics to behave.
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by iykofias(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ds so f.uckin annoyin_ds fat woman was nv voted into office yet she kips on causin nuisance jux on d mere fact dat her husband is d president..imagine hw mny billions r goin down d drain on d account of ds,d national assembly should try n curb ha excesses because she's beginnin to get intoxicated by power (of no return).I notice of late she's becomin an event freak buh shuldnt she creat a pet project to help d women or d gal child(by pet project I dnt mean 'women for change initiative' dat is dead b4 arrival buh still assign whopping #5 billion).may God help us all overkum ds

Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
iykofias: Ds so f.uckin annoyin_ds fat woman was nv voted into office yet she kips on causin nuisance jux on d mere fact dat her husband is d president..imagine hw mny billions r goin down d drain on d account of ds,d national assembly should try n curb ha excesses because she's beginnin to get intoxicated by power (of no return).I notice of late she's becomin an event freak buh shuldnt she creat a pet project to help d women or d gal child(by pet project I dnt mean 'women for change initiative' dat is dead b4 arrival buh still assign whopping #5 billion).may God help us all overkum ds
Amen!!! She has forgotten where she is coming from.
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by lumeviewscom: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
iykofias: Ds so f.uckin annoyin_ds fat woman was nv voted into office yet she kips on causin nuisance jux on d mere fact dat her husband is d president..imagine hw mny billions r goin down d drain on d account of ds,d national assembly should try n curb ha excesses because she's beginnin to get intoxicated by power (of no return).I notice of late she's becomin an event freak buh shuldnt she creat a pet project to help d women or d gal child(by pet project I dnt mean 'women for change initiative' dat is dead b4 arrival buh still assign whopping #5 billion).may God help us all overkum ds
True true!
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2013
lumeviews.com:

True true!
is dat it?
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by RoyalAssasin: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
This useless woman has started again o. She will be the downfall of her husband!
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by lumeviewscom: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2013
Royal-Assasin:
This useless woman has started again o. She will be the downfall of her husband!
HAHA! Someone is pissed.
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by sexkilzaphull: 1:27am On Jul 19, 2013
Pile of stones = Retardeeness umbellelelelera! grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan – A Pain In Nigeria's Backside by lumeviewscom: 2:20am On Jul 21, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
Pile of stones = Retardeeness umbellelelelera! grin grin grin

I'm confused.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Moves Into Lagos, Ogun, Rivers States, Says Senator / Anambra CPC Pulls Out Of APC, Joins PDM / Photo: Meet Nigerian Who Witnessed The Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 1914

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.