Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Free Second-half Of The Year OFFER... Meeting For Success! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Second-half Of The Year OFFER... Meeting For Success! (415 Views)

Gem For Success / ATTENTION: Looking for success? Here is a book named SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS / Special Hot Ramadan, Xmas And New Year Offer For The Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Second-half Of The Year OFFER... Meeting For Success! by imrandbest(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Happy new month friend,
-----
My Free Second-Half of the year OFFER only for serious minded!
-----

Half of the year has gone already. Were you able to achieve your goals as set from January - June? And I believe you have more and bigger goals this second-half of the year.

Have you gotten the easy, step-by-step guide and simplest ways to achieve your goals?

Not yet? Don't worry... I have cracked the jealously guided Secret CODE "Success Formula" revealed by $1,000,000/year income earner using the same secret from the comfort of his home.

Am just lucky to have him working with me through my prosperity consciousness. I can't believe this, he has promised to meet with few of my friends this Thursday and/or Saturday before he goes on Vacation.

----
What if I told you it's possible, what would you like it to be?
----
Debt Free, Time Freedom, Build your own house, Go on Vacation or Financially Free?

Would you like me to adjust my own calendar to accommodate & work with you, with the support of my mentor?

What if I told you six month down the line your bank account statement will be tripled if not quadrupled?

Do you know any of your friends who would also be interested in earning some extra income ($100, $200..., $1000) a month without interfering their job?

If you said Yes to this, then send me an email to imran0508@yahoo.com in this format (Am interested in sitting under the same roof with your mentor + your full Name, email address, phone number, your current occupation and your location, e.g: Ikeja, Lagos) and I will get back to you ASAP!

To Your Success!
Imran Gafar
+2348098296631
BB Pin: 2388B27B

(1) (Reply)

Invest Your Money And Get 10% Interest / Today Is Friday,hurry And Ask For Ur Sheattraction In Lagos,abuja & Niger State / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.