Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Will Be The Future Of Nigeria In The Next 5years Nairalanders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be The Future Of Nigeria In The Next 5years Nairalanders? (880 Views)

See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / How Igbo's Live 5years After Running To Yoruba Land / Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Future Of Nigeria In The Next 5years Nairalanders? by lottoe(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
In my own view, I forsee no special development in Nigeria in the next 5years, I forsee, poverty increasing, job unemployment increasing, crime rate increasing, immoralities increasing, and several others..pls, this is not a form of cursing my country, Nigeria, am optimistic of Nigeria changing for better, but with the present situation of Naija, I, personally don't see any progress.
Let share our own views about what can possibly be the outcome of Nigeria in the next 5years.
Re: What Will Be The Future Of Nigeria In The Next 5years Nairalanders? by Eneze1(f): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
at op first question are you a Nigerian? if yes y didn't u foresee something good about this country, if u said u r optimistic, I can't find any type of optimism in ur post shikena btw wat are you doing as a person to improve this country? ur honest answer will be appreciated.
Re: What Will Be The Future Of Nigeria In The Next 5years Nairalanders? by lottoe(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Eneze1: at op first question are you a Nigerian? if yes y didn't u foresee something good about this country, if u said u r optimistic, I can't find any type of optimism in ur post shikena btw wat are you doing as a person to improve this country? ur honest answer will be appreciated.
Yes, I am a Nigerian, and thanks for the question, furthermore, am trying my best to improve this country,have equally attended several local conferences whose goal is all about improving d country,without forgetting also, am working day by day to improve myself, cos I cant claim to improve Nigeria, without improving myself.
Because am optimist for a better Nigeria,doesn't make me to deceive myself about what I forsee about Nigeria, if nothing is been done about the present situation.I hope u get my points here.
Re: What Will Be The Future Of Nigeria In The Next 5years Nairalanders? by Peinstein: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
You
Re: What Will Be The Future Of Nigeria In The Next 5years Nairalanders? by ebucha: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
lottoe: In my own view, I forsee no special development in Nigeria in the next 5years, I forsee, poverty increasing, job unemployment increasing, crime rate increasing, immoralities increasing, and several others..pls, this is not a form of cursing my country, Nigeria, am optimistic of Nigeria changing for better, but with the present situation of Naija, I, personally don't see any progress.
Let share our own views about what can possibly be the outcome of Nigeria in the next 5years.
may this ur evil wish for my beloved country, Nigeria NEVER come to pass in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: What Will Be The Future Of Nigeria In The Next 5years Nairalanders? by dexter1983(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
its very simple,wih d average myopic mentality of most of our youths here on nairaland who are suppose 2b d leader of tomorow,nigeria is going no where xcept d youths wakup....ds d blunt truth!
Re: What Will Be The Future Of Nigeria In The Next 5years Nairalanders? by egift(m): 5:17am On Jul 02, 2013
I simply see Jonathan losing 2015 elections, but refuse to step down. And the maneuvering, politics and intrigues will continue.

Template: NGF and Governor Amaechi.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Jonathan And Obasanjo In 2015 Secret Talks At Obasanjo’s Residence. / Local Government Chairman Punished Publicly By Soldiers In Borno / The War Within: Presidency, APC In War Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.