Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Kosovo Facts - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kosovo Facts (3340 Views)

Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. / As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? / Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kosovo Facts by marrsender04: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
VISA NOT NEEDED,INVITATION ONLY.GOOD TO TEACH ENGLISH,GREAT CHEAP MARKET FOR TEXTILES,SPARE PARTS
Re: Kosovo Facts by kennybuda: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
NA LIE

1 Like

Re: Kosovo Facts by umunnatim(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2013
What is in Kosovo that will Make Yahoo yahoo boy succeed there?re you in Kosovo Already?

1 Like

Re: Kosovo Facts by Tgud3: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
Are you in kosovo right now? Is there work there and what gives you the impression that its good for yahoo boys abi u are one ni?
Re: Kosovo Facts by marrsender04: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
GOOD FOR BUYIN SPAREPARTS,TEACHIN OF ENGLISH AND HOTEL BOUNCER JOB(THEY FEAR BLACKS)
Re: Kosovo Facts by marrsender04: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
IHAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE,THOSE ARE THE JOBS THERE.PLACE IS NOT ROSY BUT BETTER THAN UKRAINE,BELARUS
Re: Kosovo Facts by isetilaye: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
marrsender04: GOOD FOR BUYIN SPAREPARTS,TEACHIN OF ENGLISH AND HOTEL BOUNCER JOB(THEY FEAR BLACKS)
i cant see any carrer future in all the jobs u have listed except teaching and i am sure their salary will be poor.why will someone waste over 1500 dollars in order to get a 200 dollas job a month

2 Likes

Re: Kosovo Facts by marrsender04: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO SAY YOU WIL SPEND$1500 TO TRAVEL TO KOSOVO......HMMMM.
Re: Kosovo Facts by Tgud3: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
I don't think you know what you are saying
Re: Kosovo Facts by texaco1: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
marrsender04: YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO SAY YOU WIL SPEND$1500 TO TRAVEL TO KOSOVO......HMMMM.
i have never been there ,but pls tell me how much is a return ticket to kosovo and how much are u required to have as bta,
Re: Kosovo Facts by Tgud3: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
I don't think there's any international airline going there from nigeria
Re: Kosovo Facts by texaco1: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
T_gud3: I don't think there's any international airline going there from nigeria
which butteress my notion of high ticket fare,well this is a free world
Re: Kosovo Facts by manover: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2013
Listen fellas, U guyz wanna travel to Kosovo, i beg u in the name of God, dont think of it, there is nothing there, the country if fucking poor, no jobs i have been to Kosovo many times because is close to where i study! i study in Belgrade Serbia. from the city where i live is three(3) hours to Pristina Kosovo. Please save the money for the air-ticket, if u think u wanna come here and use Kosovo as a transit point to other European countries here, grin grin grin grin i laugh in swahili, the border is fucking tight. if you have any question concerning the place,i will tell you, i have been to almost all the Balkan countries in eastern europe, Albania,Macedonia,Serbia,Bulgaria,Kosovo,Greece,Turkey, Montenegro. I'm not discouraging anyone who wants to come here, but be ready to face challenges, and stress! please save the money for air ticket, and think of better things to do with the money instead of wasting time and money to travel to eastern Europe. Nigerians dont need visa to kosovo, but u must have a good reason/purpose of visiting kosovo.

2 Likes

Re: Kosovo Facts by texaco1: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2013
manover: Listen fellas, U u guyz wanna travel to Kosovo, i beg u in the name of God, never think of it, there is nothing there, the country if fucking poor, no job, i have been to Kosovo many times because is close to why i study, i study in Belgrade Serbia. from the city where i live is three hours to Pristina Kosovo. Please save the money for air-ticket, if u think u wanna come here and use Kosovo as a transit point to other country here, grin grin grin grin i laugh, the border is fucking tight. if you have any question concerning the place,i will tell you, i have been to almost all the Balkan countries in eastern europe, Albania,Macedonia,Serbia,Bulgaria,Kosovo,Greece,Turkey, Montenegro. I'm not discouraging anyone who wants to come here, but be ready to face challenges, and stress! please save the money for ur air ticket, ad think of better things to do with the money instead of wasting time and money to travel to eastern Europe. Nigeria dont need visa to kosovo, but u must have a purpose of visiting kosovo.
thank you very much.when u tell nigerians these harsh realities they always think u are lying .why would someone leave nigeria to go and hustle in kosovo?to hustle in ghana or togo is even better.
Re: Kosovo Facts by marrsender04: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
texaco1:
i have never been there ,but pls tell me how much is a return ticket to kosovo and how much are u required to have as bta,
turkish airline 180k
Re: Kosovo Facts by Godson201333(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
manover: Listen fellas, U u guyz wanna travel to Kosovo, i beg u in the name of God, never think of it, there is nothing there, the country if fucking poor, no job, i have been to Kosovo many times because is close to why i study, i study in Belgrade Serbia. from the city where i live is three hours to Pristina Kosovo. Please save the money for air-ticket, if u think u wanna come here and use Kosovo as a transit point to other country here, grin grin grin grin i laugh, the border is fucking tight. if you have any question concerning the place,i will tell you, i have been to almost all the Balkan countries in eastern europe, Albania,Macedonia,Serbia,Bulgaria,Kosovo,Greece,Turkey, Montenegro. I'm not discouraging anyone who wants to come here, but be ready to face challenges, and stress! please save the money for ur air ticket, ad think of better things to do with the money instead of wasting time and money to travel to eastern Europe. Nigeria dont need visa to kosovo, but u must have a purpose of visiting kosovo.

Thats true and Oh I love Serbia..One guy once told me about going to Romania to hustle,Na so i laugh... grin grin cool Na newspaper distributor dem all dey do for Russia.

1 Like

Re: Kosovo Facts by culdady(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
texaco1:

thank you very much.when u tell nigerians these harsh realities they always think u are lying .why would someone leave nigeria to go and hustle in kosovo?to hustle in ghana or togo is even better.
tell me something sir
is the country better to travel now?

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Good Hotels In Lagos Or Akure Ondo State / Any Naija In Kuwait'abt 2 Fly 2 D Almighty Dinar World Strongest Money Country / See What The Interior Of An Aeroplane Looks Like In 1930

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.