Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,808 members, 7,834,705 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

In Need Of N5million Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of N5million Loan (888 Views)

Sterling Bank "Meet The Executive Season 2".opportunity To Win N5million Funding / Golden Penny Noodles Step Up Ur Level Promo. Win N5million And More / Do You Want To Make Over N5million Naira Online In 2015? (open Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of N5million Loan by DCTrendy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hello all,

I am a business owner and I am doing fine here in Ibadan.

Everything is going pretty fine but I want to move my business to the next level.

I have a decent proposal and I have shown this to some bankers, they are willing to help

but the rate is always very high for me coupled with the fact that their loan is short term, 6months, 8months etc. Maximum I have seen is 1 year!

I need N5million loan for mim of 2 years.

Private loan or micro finance with relatively low rate will be highly appreciated.

I am ready to use my property to secure this loan and even make you a part-owner of this buz till I pay all with the

interest.

Thanks very much.
kbranchtrading@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of N5million Loan by biola3005: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2013
DC Trendy: Hello all,

I am a business owner and I am doing fine here in Ibadan.

Everything is going pretty fine but I want to move my business to the next level.

I have a decent proposal and I have shown this to some bankers, they are willing to help

but the rate is always very high for me coupled with the fact that their loan is short term, 6months, 8months etc. Maximum I have seen is 1 year!

I need N5million loan for mim of 2 years.

Private loan or micro finance with relatively low rate will be highly appreciated.

I am ready to use my property to secure this loan and even make you a part-owner of this buz till I pay all with the

interest.

Thanks very much.
kbranchtrading@gmail.com

Send me your business plans to biola3005ng@yahoo.com i can partner you instead of borrowing you but lawyer's documents and agreements will be signed and business will be well checked in and out
Re: In Need Of N5million Loan by DCTrendy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
u av a mail plz check
Re: In Need Of N5million Loan by cheiwura: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wood Stove Charges Phones / New Diaper Brand - Can I compete with existing brands in Nigeria? / Be In Mobile And Let's Do The Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.