Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Jonathan Should Be Impeached - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Be Impeached (1881 Views)

Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / If Barack Obama Make This Statement, He Will Be Impeached The Next Day!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by sublimes: 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
Many who complain about the government have never done anything in their life time to add value to Nigeria. Let us be the change we crave for in nigeria. In our own little way, we can do something positive and inspire the younger generations. Many are becoming legitimate millionaires in Nigeria today, many are touching lives today in Nigeria, let us check inwards and ask ourselves, what have I done to improve Nigeria today?
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by CROWE: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2013
What GEJ is doing is a job of decisions and there is no 100% performance rate, no such thing as a perfectly run government and as such there is guaranteed to be people who feel he or any other person who is running the country can do better. Also, its not like our GDP has increased, unemployment rate has not been slashed, electricity is not getting better, as a bottom line issue any change in this nation is so far neglegible, you can talk about his massive projects in one aspect or another but the fact is the average Nigerian does not live any easier today than they did when OBJ took over, if you were not a fanatic you would have to accept that even though GEJ is a good president there is bound to be people who are not quite impressed but instead you call them fools.

You are just another delusional fanatic for one camp or another, you have picked a side, whether its GEJ, ACN or anti one or the other and have thrown all your weight in it and forgotten your brain at home. I will throw you a bone and say GEJ may be setting up a foundation but as far as what matters goes he has done nothing substantial on a national level and its just that simple.

sublimes: Many who complain about the government have never done anything in their life time to add value to Nigeria. Let us be the change we crave for in nigeria. In our own little way, we can do something positive and inspire the younger generations. Many are becoming legitimate millionaires in Nigeria today, many are touching lives today in Nigeria, let us check inwards and ask ourselves, what have I done to improve Nigeria today?

In a nation where many millions are poor and uneducated its not really their fault that they cannot do anything, now is it? and any millions anybody has made is in spite of our government and most importantly, public officials will be criticized, it comes with the terriotory, they have taken up the mantle of shaping our nations destiny, we have every right to scrutinize and criticize them, you guys tend to take wrong approaches to everything.
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by lacasa: 12:52am On Jul 02, 2013
i concur.

The worst thing ever to ave occupied the top office in the land angry
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by don4real18(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2013
sublimes: Many who complain about the government have never done anything in their life time to add value to Nigeria. Let us be the change we crave for in nigeria. In our own little way, we can do something positive and inspire the younger generations. Many are becoming legitimate millionaires in Nigeria today, many are touching lives today in Nigeria, let us check inwards and ask ourselves, what have I done to improve Nigeria today?

mr man, it seems u av lost ur wits for reasoning. What do u want to do in a place where you are oppressed by dis ppl in govt.
Think b4 dispatching ur opinion cos dis is certainly gross

carzola: If u dont have wat to post go and count thn stars in the sky. GEJ is the best thing to happen to nigeria.. And would continue to be come 2015.

Do you have a life
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by dontecrosofiso(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2013
don4real18: This Goodluck Jonathan led administration is probably the worst I've been through my years in this very corrupt nation.
Every existing bodies have gone on strike or about to because of his inabilty to handle responsibilities of the president's seat.
Well meaning nigerians have called for his impeachment in the past but he is always asking for time to deliver or probably time to travel around the whole world with our finances because I see no other thing he is doing or has done that requires praise.
Nigeria's debt is growing,
So Many loss of lives,
Increased rates of crime(lock the school doors, the prison doors open)
& Strikes everywhere
what more do we need to witness before we realise President Goodluck Jonathan doesn't deserve such power bestowed upon him.
It's time for nigerians to make a stand or rather a revolt against this administration bent on ruining us.

Bello Wahab O.
C.E.O, Don City Entertainment
just for you to say this word,shows us here that you cannot handle yourself,family and your relations,more of handling NIGERIA.ok,we are waiting for you to impeach him.
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by iykofias(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
Feels so bad knowin an he_diot some wia is my president
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by don33310(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
Demdem: I feel the pain of the op. Retardeen so far has been a disaster. Nigeria's future under Jonathan looks bleak.
You are on point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Politician of our time - Rochas O. Okorocha / T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. / See Hot Couples Caught S*xing At The Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.