Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? (6175 Views)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Guys, The Nigeria Army Form Is Out, Who Is Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by olawalebabs(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
Distinguished Nairalander
Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.
The Education section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

-Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

-Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.
Thank you.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Adrenaline123(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
i do. Thanks
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lagusta(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
I also have interest, I always login to nairaland everyday!!!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by dopeJemi: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
YES YES YES
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kingslaw(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yes.please i want to.
All what i needed to do it nice, is with me ( fast internet connectivity with system,i can also go on mobile
) but i know its will go well with system Please am interested .thanks in advance.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by redcliff: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
I am interested in moderating this section. I spend almost my whole day online...
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by purplish(f): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
YES, I'm interested smiley
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by GorgeousReney(f): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
Evrybdy is sayin 'i spend my whole day online'...
Spend ur whole day online doin wat!
@ op, u need a vry disciplined persn 4 dat job....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by uboma(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
I am interested.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yes is an understatement..........

Am not a believer in self escalations but am tempted @ this one.
Am an innovative grad with 4 yrs exp, currently with a financial inst. MBA student, thesis stage, ACCA student, prof stage. And well still below my 30's.
I have rarely posted @ the Education section nonetheless but am a frequent visitor to the section admiring the efforts of individual posts and those of the mod and super mods.
Give me the chance to better the eDucation section with super delivery of concise and precise info, while regulating and encouraging others to post more.
@Chibuzo_Ikenna

olawalebabs: Distinguished Nairalander
Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.
The Education section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

-Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

-Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by promisechild(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
Am instrested in moderating the educational section
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by valdubem(m): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2013
Chibuzo-Ikenna:
Yes is an understatement..........

Am not a believer in self escalations but am tempted @ this one.
Am an innovative grad with 4 yrs exp, currently with a financial inst. MBA student, thesis stage, ACCA student, prof stage. And well still below my 30's.
I have rarely posted @ the Education section nonetheless but am a frequent visitor to the section admiring the efforts of individual posts and those of the mod and super mods.
Give me the chance to better the eDucation section with super delivery of concise and precise info, while regulating and encouraging others to post more.
@Chibuzo_Ikenna

I fitnt but laugh at your qualifications! Bros I hail o!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fynestboi: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2013
Hope am nt late sha. YES YES YES (really been waitng 4 dis opportunity for a long time.) YES YES YES
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kendzyma(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2013
hmmm...dis competion tit o...every 1 wants d post....i also want it oo
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by dopeJemi: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2013
Fynestboi: Hope am nt late sha. YES YES YES (really been waitng 4 dis opportunity for a long time.) YES YES YES
I nominate dis guy and MayrolL

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by ademipeju(f): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2013
To be candid here ooo, is nt a bad tn if i choose mai sef considerng selfish minded. Bt saying d real fact lookng out all dose dat ve posted to be d mod d only pesn dat worth dat post is FYNESTBOI, he s always online nd nt in anyoda sectn dan educatn. U wuld be wondrng y am fightng 4 his head nd nt mai own, yes i wuld because he told me abt dis thread nd ve gain so many tnxs. He s my sweetheart my mentor, my oga.. He deserve it....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2013
Me, me, me.....Pick me. I know all the rules and I will keep them too.

I will make a good mod

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fash20: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2013
YES
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Popowaa: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd u wan turn mod for every section?
Mynd_44: Me, me, me.....Pick me. I know all the rules and I will keep them too.

I will make a good mod
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2013
Popowaa: Mynd u wan turn mod for every section?
Go away....I am trying to apply for a job here
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Popowaa: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2013
Lol
all the best ok
Mynd_44:
Go away....I am trying to apply for a job here
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by redcliff: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2013
Lagusta:

even if you don't give me the job, DO NOT GIVE IT TO THIS BAN-HAPPY SLOWPOKE!!!!!!!!!

I'm serious!!!!

GBAM!!!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lagusta:

even if you don't give me the job, DO NOT GIVE IT TO THIS BAN-HAPPY SLOWPOKE!!!!!!!!!

I'm serious!!!!
What? You hurting? tonguetongue
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by CrazyMan(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Me, me, me.....Pick me. I know all the rules and I will keep them too.

I will make a good mod
Go away joor why do you want to take my spot...its suppose to be me.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
CrazyMan:
Go away joor why do you want to take my spot...its suppose to be me.
Your name is worrying you tonguetongue

I am getting this
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by CrazyMan(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Your name is worrying you tonguetongue

I am getting this

Keep scoffing when I become a mod here you will be the first I person I would ban…its always good to test your powers you know. tongue tongue

@topic capital letter yes for the 4th time…na wa o embarassed
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
CrazyMan:

Keep scoffing when I become a mod here you will be the first I person I would ban…its always good to test your powers you know. tongue tongue

@topic capital letter yes for the 4th time…na wa o embarassed
This is the Education section not yaba left tonguetonguecheesycheesy

I am the best candidate
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by texanomaly(f): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
Popowaa: Mynd u wan turn mod for every section?
Mynd sounds like one of my students...LOL

So, does this job come with a salary? School is out for the summer and I need something to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Unijos Receives $8m World Bank Grant For Research / Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) / FG To Establish University For Deaf People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.